ghostly

User
Sep 21, 2020
Your In-Game Name:ghostly

Steam Name:ghostly

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/098654312/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): i am 16

Your discord name/tag: ﴾🂡﴿ℊ𝒽ℴ𝓈𝓉𝓁𝓎﴾🂡﴿#9604

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? kinda diffrent font

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes rdm propclimb

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 week 5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i have and i understand them

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes i did

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) yes on this server for awhile
i resign because a fello mod at the time and my friend also did so after awhile i came to the conculsion that i still wanted to modderate

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Ero made me want to mod

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? yes i have from my time modderating for you it was a positive enviroment
and i learnd alot from it

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? because i like helping out the cumunity and keeping the server running smooth and to have more exprience in moderaiting its a good learning opportunity and give me a goal to achive (promotion to mod) and i will have more to do then sit and grind for money all day instead ill be able to help people with problems such as rdm propblock or if there new and dont know commands or some of the rules where unclear i can help them.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted because i can handle hard to deal with problem makers and adding me to your staff team will help because i can be on at times where other admin maybe cant so even then the server will not fall into chaos and ruin . i am kinda known in the community so people will respect me faster .

What is your timezone? CEST

I personally do not know you, also you lack proper grammar
I also believe you could've put more effort into your application. Therefore I am going to need to give you a -1.

Staff application wasn’t too great, seems like it was rushed. You were alright as a staff member but didn’t seem fully committed to the community. It concerns me that you resigned because someone else did and makes me think you are not that reliable.

Put in some more play time and connect with the community, show your dedication and take some time to put together a application with your full intention. Good luck, buddy. 🤞🏼

+/- i dont know you but the app is a little lacking! Im sure you're a great person though! I hope you make it!

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​