Denied grxxpe1 Staff Application

grxxpe1

User
Nov 4, 2021
Username: grxxpe1

◈ Your In-Game Name: chappie

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199186018194/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 12 I know I'm young but all I want is a chance

Your Discord (with tag): chappie#6525

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned for nlr, failrp, and rdm.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 13 hours and 17 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? When I wake up untill I go sleep.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would want to be apart of the staff team because I want to help out, learn and experience , I want to help out by being on task and increasing the ticket answer time, I want to take my time and learn how to use logs. Ive had alot of fun playing it but its infuriating waiting for mods and I don't want other people to feel that. Also after playing for a while and getting to know how people play.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should accept me because I know that I will be a good addition to team yes I might be young but also yes I know how to treat people with respect and equality and yes I'm all about helping, I might have 2 people to deal with or maybe 10 but I will try my hardest until everyone is happy with the out come.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. In school I have been elected multiple times for class captain because or my great leadership and traits.

I tried my hardest I know I'm not 15 but I will try until I make the team

Last edited:
-1 Dose not meet age requirement and the application seems to be lacking the effort
- haven't had any interactions with you or seen you around

+1 seems dedicates as he has had multiple staff apps in past few months. Deserves a trial phase with close eye on him to see if he has the maturity required or not

-1 Underage and the application doesn't show enough effort to make up for it. Also no explaination for the warns really doesn't help it for me. And the small amount of playtime just doesn't lead to me even being neutral for this app

-1 Wayyy below the age limit, has warns, grammar mistakes, not much effort put into the application.

Doesn't meet the age requirement.
Bad Application (Grammar mistakes all through his application) and doesn't look like any effort was put into it.
From my interactions with him, he doesn't seem mature enough to be staff, is a good guy tho

Username: grxxpe1

◈ Your In-Game Name: chappie

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199186018194/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 12 I know I'm young but all I want is a chance

Your Discord (with tag): chappie#6525

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned for nlr, failrp, and rdm.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 13 hours and 17 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? When I wake up untill I go sleep.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would want to be apart of the staff team because I want to help out, learn and experience , I want to help out by being on task and increasing the ticket answer time, I want to take my time and learn how to use logs. Ive had alot of fun playing it but its infuriating waiting for mods and I don't want other people to feel that. Also after playing for a while and getting to know how people play.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should accept me because I know that I will be a good addition to team yes I might be young but also yes I know how to treat people with respect and equality and yes I'm all about helping, I might have 2 people to deal with or maybe 10 but I will try my hardest until everyone is happy with the out come.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. In school I have been elected multiple times for class captain because or my great leadership and traits.

I tried my hardest I know I'm not 15 but I will try until I make the team
-1 Guys really immature, Dosen't know the rules, RDMd me in a staff sit

- Not a lot of effort put into the application
- Underage
- Seems to be immature based on others comments
- No interactions

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.