Denied Hestia Staff Application

Hestia

User
Apr 25, 2022
Username: Hestia

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hestia Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tf2pyrosux/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I’m 18, going to be 19 in May

Your Discord (with tag): Yang#8590

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No, I have not

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days 11 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes, I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed XenoRP from 5-25-2020 to 8-15-2020 and reached the rank of moderator in which time I handled 552 tickets and spent 81 hours as staff on duty. I do have contacts from the community still as I’ve reopened some connections

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No I have not

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Right now I'm between jobs and have a lot of free time so it really varies. Though I’m more likely to be on in the afternoon and late night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Atomic seems to be one of the last good servers out there and I've had a blast playing. It reminds me of playing before I got so busy between work and school and tossed gmod by the wayside. I used to enjoy moderating a lot, you’d meet plenty of people who were just happy to be helped and understood. Staff members are the first point of contact for players who need help and the way they act and treat you can massively impact what you think about the server and how much fun you have. The thing that keeps a good server alive is a good, kind staff team that can hear and understand players and their frustrations.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a decent amount of prior experience with staffing and ulx commands (though it has been a while). I keep a level head and make sure everybody I deal with feels like they’ve been heard. When somebody breaks a rule, I try to explain what they did wrong and politely suggest an alternative thing for them to do next time (Like maybe setting a timer for NLR or raid intervals). I truly believe that the staff is what makes or breaks a server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is not a reference to any popular anime characters lol

Last edited:
+/- have seen in game and interacted with but I think the app needs a little more effort on the last two big questions

+/- From what I have read in the begin of the application and saw that my colleague mentioned that you had a sure application before updating it. In that in mind, it is a good application and from what you have said, you used to be part on of staff so you are coming with experience.

+/- From what I have read in the begin of the application and saw that my colleague mentioned that you had a sure application before updating it. In that in mind, it is a good application and from what you have said, you used to be part on of staff so you are coming with experience.
Thank you for your input and for taking the time to read my application