Denied Hope this is good enough

HeisenbergHammer

User
Nov 2, 2021
Your In-Game Name: HeisenbergMontana

Steam Name: HeisenbergHammer

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016242257

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): My age is 15

Your discord name/tag: sdeejay#2401

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, it is not if I have to change it to my steam name I will.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yea I was an idiot and just went into dark RP and to rdm but when I played it legit I liked it and now I try my best to not break rules again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
When some of you said I need more time I started to play the server more and now I made it to 3 days.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, and I check them daily just to make sure when I choose a certain role that has rules that I know not to break those I still check the normal rules just to refresh my memory and not break the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have and I plan to after this again for the interview if I get accepted.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do but like I said last time I hate talking because. I have really bad social anxiety with talking and I don't what that kind of stress when trying to do my mod job. So if it's ok I will stick to the chat. Hope you will understand.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No, I have not the first time ever working on a gmod server and I hope this job inspires me to work on more good servers in the future.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No, I have not I just wanted to do it to see if I can do it and help out on this server.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Since I didn't get recommendations I don't know any of these people.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I will love to help this lovely community out I will help and greet all players with open arms and show them why this server is amazing. i also know a lot of great people on the mod team and those people like my sister made me want to do this whole thing in the first place so helping them with modding will be amazing, and i will also love to help make this community even bigger and make it the best dark RP server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Like I said in the last one it will be great players with open arms so helping new players out teaching them the rules so they don't get in trouble I will help other mods out if needed I will also work extra hours if needed. I will take my job very seriously and will try my best to respond to tickets as fast as possible so the person who is making the ticket won't have to worry about him getting randomly teleported after 20 mins of making the ticket I will punish players if they break any of the rules and try to calm down the person if they are screaming at me for punching them I will be a great mod who will get tickets done fast and players punished just as fast.

What is your timezone? My timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

What time of the day are you usually on? I go on at noon or at night. But I prefer night since more people are online making it more fun to play.

+1

+Okayish hours,
+Okay App,

-Has a warn,

Also Blogs, Sam and Awarns are Staffing tools not people LMAO. Anyway GL man! : D

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddy Stuffy on discord (Daddystuffy#5855) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.