Accepted jedi0911 Staff Application

jedi0911

User
Aug 25, 2022
Username: jedi0911

◈ Your In-Game Name: jedi0911

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377157297/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Jedi0911#6814

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 3 warns two fail rp and one for rdm

How much playtime do you have on the server? over two weeks i think

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? o Saturday and Sunday all the time and on school days i get on after school witch is 2:10 expect on wendays Thursdays and friday i have practise from 6 to 8

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? so that i can help the players get a better experience on the game because u know as staff u can ban warn and jail people and u know if i can do all of that i would be able to help norm players not suffer from rule breakers on the atomic rp also as staff u get to connect more with the community it might be from helping lods of people also as a atomic rp staff member u can always be helping people which is the main focus for me as a staff member because i whant to make Shure people feel like there getting help on the server and not being ignored because as a staff member i can always help people and make Shure rule breakers get dealt with and know what they did wrong so that they know what they did wrong and so that hopefully that will not do it again on any one the atomic rp servers also i hope for the best out of the community and i never whant some one to hate our server because of a bad experience with staff and if I'm staff i will make Shure that the people i help will never feel like that which to me is very important because if some one likes the way i help them then they will make Shure to report rule breakers because they are comfortable with the staff and they know that they can get the help that they wanted.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i should be accepted into the atomic rp staff team because i can be online for a pretty long time and as a staff member all what i will whant to do is help the community witch is important because the community is what makes a server great and if we have a good community then more players will keep joining and playing on our server and i whant to make Shure its not just staff making the community great i whant to inspire other players to do the same also as staff i will be able to make Shure that the rule breaks get punished because i have seen players let rule breaker's slide witch is not ok because they will continue to hurt the community and the server and if I'm staff i will make Shure that it will not happen and also help the rule breakers out by letting them know what they did wrong because for some reason players do not read the rules or know hoe to view the rules so i will make Shure they know where to read the rules so that they know what they are doing and over all stop rule breakers and help the community .

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. um idk what to put here expect hi and thank you for looking at the staff application and have a good day ;))

Application Accepted

Reach out to Mahlaser#0777 to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!