Denied Koltie Staff Application

Koltie

User
Jul 20, 2022
Username: Koltie

◈ Your In-Game Name: Meth Is Love Meth Is Life

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/form/drp-staff-application-form.15/select

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Koltie#9066

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have some bad warns so far I only have 2 warns a class 4 and a class 3, the class 3 being a RDM offense and the class 3 being a hate speech offence my parents never really minded when I said that word It was the R slur and I said it around some one never at someone and he took offence to it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 18 hours 43 minutes I took a pretty long break on this server but then I came back and I'm having lots of fun.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA east

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually I'm on very randomly so I don't know the exact times so I'm sorry but I can't really answer this question but school is starting soon so when school starts 5 PM to 9 PM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff team because It seems like a fun time taking tickets and on top of all that I get free supporter which is a plus for doing something fun and I believe I can help out the staff when it comes to taking tickets and I believe I can impact this community a lot for the better.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should accept me because I really want to help out this community to the best of my abilities because I have a fun time on this server and Its my dream to become a admin/mod on this server because of the benefits you get and I like helping people to being an admin I can help people a good amount because I really believe my time of being an admin I will help so many people

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. school starts up in like a week but I will get on as much as possible also I've never really had a hard time with school so I believe school wont stop me from helping people on the server as much as I can but I will still really only being online from 5 PM to 9 PM sometimes I wont be online but on the weekends I will be online as long as possible. Sorry about my punctuation its never been that good.

-1 School starting so you probably wont have time + only in it for supporter lol

+/-

Seems committed. But that Class IV warning is a blemish. The application could use some help.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.