Denied Lukee's Staff Application

Lukea987

User
May 22, 2021
New Jersey
Your In-Game Name: Lukee

Steam Name:Tap’n #BEAMSZN

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 years old. I turned 15 in September.

Your discord name/tag:Lukee#6388

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes I do as it said in the rules you need to have the same name. I read them over a lot. Also I do not change my name a lot at all.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have never been warned, kicked, or banned on the atomic network as I try my best to follow all of the rules.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have around 26 hours of playtime.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have read them through and I have a full understanding of the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I read it through 3-4 times and made sure that I knew the rules. I also am always looking to see if there are new rules. I want to know them completely so I can tell people to read them and also learn more as I play this server. I think it is a big part of being a staff member is knowing the rules.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I have a good mic and always use it. it is important for staff to have a mic so people do not get the wrong idea when you are talking.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I had been a moderator on a server called Nocancer rp back in 2017. This server was the most popular back then and I was very good at being a mod. I have a ton of experience and really try my best to take the most amount of sits I can take, but also I try my best to make them all fair. I am very into being a moderator and am on gmod a ton. I also want to be the best that I can be and get a lot more experience while playing this server as I by far like it the best. Towards the end of 2018 the server had went dead as it was facing severe connection issues. I was staff for over a year. It was some of the most fun ive had on gmod.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so, list them below) No I have not but I talked to a few people about what it is like, and they also gave me some information if I am fit for it. I got a response that it is not easy, and it will take up a lot of your time. I am still applying and want to be a member of this great servers staff team. I want to get to know more people and am hoping to get this position. There names are pepsiwiz, and Bluegrape.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I do, I try and do my best to be simple and respond to sits without doing anything extra. For awarn 3 I have a lot of experience such as warning people, checking logs, seeing recent and old bans, checking appeals and much more. I also have a good understanding of Blogs or logs. I had to use it a lot as people lied and said they did not do something even though it was obvious they did. I think this is a big thing you must use as a moderator or admin.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?I want to be a part of the staff team because I personally want to help make this server better. I will be on daily, doing everything I can to be on and help other people who need it. I respond to sits, know the commands, and want to take a bigger role and become staff. Also because I am nice, and listen to both sides before making an action.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think that I should be accepted because of the amount of experience I have. I fully read the rules and already have staffing history. I also treat everyone fairly, and love to help people out. I also like having control and taking sits, meaning that if no staff member is online, you are there to control the server. (not in a way of abuse) to make this community a better place and also make it more enjoyable. Also because I get along with everyone and love to help new players. I want to make everything better here and hope to get this spot.

What is your timezone?
Eastern standard time. (New Jersey)

Last edited:
-/+ I haven't seen you that much and you app could do some work and it in some aspects can be better.

-1 App is normally what we would see I would like to see a more differentiated application I am also worried about how you mentioned you like having control I don't know the full extent to this but please go into further detail about what you meant

-1 App is normally what we would see I would like to see a more differentiated application I am also worried about how you mentioned you like having control I don't know the full extent to this but please go into further detail about what you meant
fixed it

+1 This guy started messaging me days ago asking for tips and other questions about being a mod. He definitely seems serious about the position and I think it is worth giving him a shot.

I think I crossfired you and you took it well didn't make a ticket in 2 secs your nice you try your best with the rules so you get a +1 from me

+1 not a bad app, seems like a nice persone. seen him a couple times, altho never really interacted with him. Talked to him on discord and seems really interested in joining
the staff team.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​