Make a Mini Mod Rank

DouBlin

User
Apr 15, 2021
Mini Mod can warn, jail and the other commands for t-mod, but can't ban people. So it's maybe quiet helping the server when no staff online :). Applying as a mini mod is simple, just look at the people's warns and playtime must be 30 days (Or maybe 20?)

sounds like staff with extra steps. if you wanna help you can just apply :)

+1

Not a bad idea since most staff I've EVER met prefer to roleplay and hate a lot of the drama that being a staff member brings. Not only that but you slowly begin to hate the game as it went from rp/basing with friends to babysitting a server full of grubby Gmod players. So for those of us that aren't super active and or play while there aren't many on duty staff, it would be nice to assist in odd hours when there aren't many staff members online and the tickets begin to pile up. All of that being said either way Minimod or Tmod it would be a commitment as you'd need to pass some sort of rules understanding test, not to mention learning how to moderate a sit effectively and professionally.
However, I am team part time minimods, ok bye.

Sounds like a good idea unless you have actually dealt with sits as a staff member. The way the warn class system is that would not work out well. Just apply for staff!

I want to say it's a good idea. But that would just lead to a lot of peer pressure from people begging you to do admin duties if there is not a lot of help (surely we don't want to pressure people to do stuff for a job they didn't apply to. Plus our warning system would be a mess.

I want to say it's a good idea. But that would just lead to a lot of peer pressure from people begging you to do admin duties if there is not a lot of help (surely we don't want to pressure people to do stuff for a job they didn't apply to. Plus our warning system would be a mess.
Agreed, it can be used as a troll, and jail random players, their privileges can be abused.

Suggestion Denied
Honestly it just seems like an odd way to overcomplicate the staffing process. Applying for most people is already hard enough as it is.​