Make Attempted RDM a Punishable Offence

Sim

User
Apr 9, 2022
I've loved playing on this server for a pretty good time now and I've made some awesome people but sometimes there are the people who want to ruin your time but just running up and shooting you for no reason just today I was playing and some rando comes out of nowhere and starts blasting me I kill him but now he took all of my armor and my health. I think that if someone can prove that someone tried to RDM you that they should be punished as if they really killed you.

-1 This would be terrible to enforce. Its more abusable than it is helpful. Some person might have to kill a kidnapper that tried to kidnap them and damage several people and some of those might make tickets just to spite them. You as a player already get the right to kill someone if they damage you. Making someone get punished for dying for damaging a player is not something we should be treating as a punishable offense.

-1 someone shoots u can fight back / make a report if he kills you

+1 I don't think what is described in the post should be allowed to happen but I agree it would be difficult to enforce sometimes.

Our logs show us quite a bit and if someone is one-tapping everyone on the server in the foot then we should be able to look into that as a Class II. I agree it would be difficult to enforce in 1:1 scenarios a lot of the time where there's conflicting information but the mass left-clicking with knife shouldn't be allowed.

Last edited:
I've loved playing on this server for a pretty good time now and I've made some awesome people but sometimes there are the people who want to ruin your time but just running up and shooting you for no reason just today I was playing and some rando comes out of nowhere and starts blasting me I kill him but now he took all of my armor and my health. I think that if someone can prove that someone tried to RDM you that they should be punished as if they really killed you.
yeah this would be shitty to enforce, second off there are many instances of cross fire. Just report someone when they kill you armor and health isn’t even that bad to lose because medics,healing vapes,and armor vapes exist

-1 if you cry because someone made you respawn yoru virtual character you are a depressed loser with no idea how to enjoy games

+1 i agree with this as long as you can prove it was ardm (not crossfire). This would get rid of people who like to constantly knife and shoot players without actually killing them as it gets annoying after a while

Suggestion Denied
This is a rule that would be very abused.
Thanks for making a suggestion <3​