Your In-Game Name:
Retarted Meglo

Steam Name:
Far - Meglo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

Far#0009
Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
nop

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes 2 warns
LTAP (it was false since someone challenged me to kill him, i killed him and he reported me after i left) i apealed it and won
Sexual Harresment (sucked off someone)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

5days 21 hours
Have you read up on our rules fully?
yessir

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yessir

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yessir

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I used to watch alot of gmod until my friend bought me it , and in my search for servers i found this gem. I gotta say this is one of the best DarkRP servers online rn, and it is soo enjoyable. and since im having a hard time rn atomic rp really makes me happy. I plan to deliver as much help as I can and to respond to requests as fast as I can. I believe I will be a good staff member and I do deserve this spot on the staff team.I can keep calm in sits even with MRDMers and griefers and can bring even more fun into the server. i would love to help the server since i see times where there is no staff on , alot of complains and alot of breaking rules. i want/will try my best to prevent this from happening, I will do my best to keep the server safe from racism or other sensitive content.What I plan to bring to the staff team is peace as well as a healthy and nice surrounding community. My goal is to make sure that players of Atomic enjoy there time spent on the server!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I love this server and I don't like when admins aren't on and people join just to ruin the game and take advantage that admins are not online and i wanna try to prevent this from happening. i play from 1 until 8 hours a day and will try to prevent as much rule breaking as i can. and in general i will make the server a better place if i got accepted!

What is your timezone?
GMT+3 ( lebanon)

Have a good one
-meglo

I don't feel you have a good understanding of the rules based on the questions you have in game. You also go out of your way to try and annoy the staff team. I don't think you would be able to handle your self professionally.

I don't feel you have a good understanding of the rules based on the questions you have in game. You also go out of your way to try and annoy the staff team. I don't think you would be able to handle your self professionally.
fair enought but can i get your opinion on the app

-1 this guy has tried things against me that are against the rules seems like he doesnt know the rules, i never hear him talk at all + a sexual harassment warn too yikes

+/-

Your application is ok but I dont know if you would be a good fit for staff. I do wish you the best of luck on your application.

+1 Effort was shown, hes made some mistakes and iv'e seen him around a decent while, He seems to have a decent understanding of the rules but lack some. I believe if you take the time and re read then and look into everything you could be a good staff

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.