Denied MidnightSlasher Staff Application

MidnightSlasher

User
Mar 14, 2022
Username: MidnightSlasher

◈ Your In-Game Name: Midnight

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/midnightslasher/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Midnight#4674

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 2x RDM (Class III).

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 and ½ days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC/GMT -6 Hours. My Daylight Savings times are MST -7 Hours (Winter) and MDT -6 Hours (Spring, Summer, Fall).

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Since I'm still in highschool it's a little inconsistent, generally speaking I'll be on from about 6/7PM to roughly 9/10PM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the server and would love to help it grow. I always work hard towards the goal I desire, and the goal I've always desired is teamwork- an essential part of a team and organization. I also wish to be a staff member to help others and (hopefully) gain real experience with a team mindset and with others who share the same goal of being helpful. Another reason for my staff app. is my hope to better educate and inform newer players on rules and regulations.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been a DarkRP player since I was very young (April 29th, 2016) and have always enjoyed it. I love to be helpful to others but also try my hardest to learn from the mistake(s). I also try my best to abide by rules and common sense and to use politeness towards other players. I really try to stay calm whatever the situation at hand may be. That being said, I think years of experience, effort, and knowledge of the game may help get me on the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. DOB: April 18, 2006.
(I am listing this due to how some people perceive my voice. I am not older than 15. (Ex. "Yeah, I'm 15" "No way I thought you were 20!"))

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ๖ۣۜPanda#8812 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.