Denied Mod application

Top Carrot

User
Feb 22, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Top carrot

Steam Name: Top carrot

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199047928540/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):15

Your discord name/tag: sanguine A5#2961

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, however, I have no problem changing it

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes I have bans in the past for mass rdm and bye bye

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1day 12 hours 23 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes, I have read over the MOTD and have a good understanding of all of the rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have read all of the DRP rules

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes I have a microphone that I can use whenever it is needed

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I enjoy playing on the atomic server and want to contribute to making the server a better environment and stop minges from ruining the fun for others. I have always wanted to help out and I feel that I would enjoy taking sits to help solve others' problems.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Even though in the past I have acted like a minge I want to look past that and genuinely help others enjoy the game, Also I am very active and try to play whenever I can and I find myself on with no other form of the staff team is. with the community growing as fast and big as it is I feel that it would be helpful to have an extra staff online. I am biased towards nobody and do not tolerate toxicity/bullying against others and find that I get along with others in the community. As I said before I have acted like a minge in the past but I hope to make up for my wrongdoings and help others.

+/- I've had pretty bad interactions with you and your app is a bit short but I feel like you can make your self up when your staff but for now its a +/-

Negative
From the few encounters that I’ve had with you, you sorta came across as a troll & quite immature. I recognize that you wish to positively change from your mingy past, however, I feel that it’s best you prove yourself first before applying for staff. Application looks good though. For now, I’ll have to leave a negative. Wish you the best!

- Hops

You've come across immature in the interactions I've had with you. Its good that you want to positively change the server but so far you haven't started doing that, I recommend starting to roleplay better with other members of the server and being more mature during gameplay. Good luck on the application!