Accepted MOMOHASAPPEARED Staff Application

Juanito

User
Feb 6, 2022
Username: MOMOHASAPPEARED

◈ Your In-Game Name: Juanito

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199224383711/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 22 Currently and will turn 23 in August

Your Discord (with tag): momo.pg#9655

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I currently have 3 days 9 hours and 3 mins and we still racking up them hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually on after work so 5:00 to 1:00 everyday really, I know what a no life but for Atomic Anything

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The Reason I want to be a part of AtomicRP Staff Team is to help Out new players and players that need help with checking their base to make sure it's not a fail base, so they won't be in trouble for not knowing and prevent warns on new players that are not necessary Help them Learn the rules just as I had to learn. Help take the load off other admins because there was a mass RDM or Just the regular tickets in general I know it can be tough and players could grow impatient I want to be a part of this team knowing we can get through it like a piece of cake. I have love for this server this is the only Server I play religiously, and I want to continue that and help out in a big way for all players and staff included. I Love how many new people I get to meet every day and different personality I get to see them it feels like I get to meet new people every day and while I do get to see new people it's really cool to see everyone get into character and have a good time And just being a part of a community that can handle it and make it really enjoyable how could you not want to be a part of team that makes good memories and timeless laughs like I really wish I could've recorded my whole journey up to this application not saying my journey will end but this has been such a good experience and this is the experience I want to show others like yes I know it could be bad at times but for the most part it's So fun like 99% of the time an all-around amazing experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team Because I would be a great help to the Atomic team Knowing well on how to spot fail bases and reading up on the rules in and out of game asking many Moderators on what is acceptable including what is not already on forums just to make sure it's okay and what is not. Also being able to quickly attain that knowledge for myself, friends and other players who might be warned for the cause and help them before they receive such repercussions I will most likely be on all the time so that's a plus I don't mind gaining more and more hours if it means I'm helping others, helping the server and getting my experience up that's a big plus in my book. And I know how to be unbiased towards others and know how to keep my cool Through tough situations. I'm a Really quick learner and I Work hard and try to put as many hours as I can, and I will continue to strive for more for this server to Stay up and give the awesome experience that I have gotten from this server. And im able to help others with a good The Reason I want to be a part of AtomicRP Staff Team is to help Out new players and players that need help with checking their base to make sure it's not a fail base, so they won't be in trouble for not knowing and prevent warns on new players that are not necessary Help them Learn the rules just as I had to learn. Help take the load off other admins because there was a mass RDM or Just the regular tickets in general I know it can be tough and players could grow impatient I want to be a part of this team knowing we can get through it like a piece of cake. I have love for this server this is the only Server I play religiously, and I want to continue that and help out in a big way for all players and staff included experience in a fast-paced way.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Okay so something about me huh I love cars yes yes I know kachow lol, no but big fan of cars I am also a big sneaker head and it's so hard having big feet and wanting some clean shoes sometime let me tell you I do enjoy doing canyon runs in my car I know one day it might kill me but don't worry I'm safe. I just Want to say to everyone who help make this server awesome thank you for the experiences you gave me and all my friends I'm so grateful for such an opportunity and even though I don't get accepted I'm still grateful you all gave me this experience to Relax and Just Have fun Also I go by Mo or Juan if you ever need me, I'll be there I'm also super dependable so let me know

+1
+ Good Interactions
+ Seems dedicated
+ Is mature from my past experiences
- some grammatical mistakes but that is okay.

+1 Very solid application. I'm more than happy to plus 1 an app that has this much effort. Shows how dedicated you are even though I haven't gotten to meet you yet.

+1
+ No warns
+ Decent playtime could be better
+ Massive Paragraph why he should and wants to become a staff member

+1 Seems like a great applier for staff, Has no warns, meh playtime, great app, I haven't seen you around though. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied