Accepted Mr Bean Staff Application

Mr Bean

User
Aug 5, 2023
Username: Mr Bean

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mr B3an

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199404081523/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: MrBean0000

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. So i got it appealed but this one guy kept witch hunting me and my friend so obvisly i got mad and i said "your gay" and he made a ticket and i didnt really think of that as hate speach but it was and i was banned but i explained the whole situation on how he was witch hunting us and it got apealed

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? basiclly all the time since im not at college at the moment but when i do start college again ill be on around 3:50-4 to around 11-12

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i would love to join the staff team for many reason i love to help out and since i joined atomic ive been seeing alota rule breaking and ive made a couple tickets my self and it look like there around 2-3 staff on all the time and i could really help up the numbers and i know everything about rp since i used to own a militartRP in this game a called recroom i know everything to KOS,AOS,DNC,RDM,ARDM all of that ive had a friend teach me about atomic and ive learned very well ik how to build beacuse ive had gmod on a diferent steam about 2 years ago im sorry i cannot provide it im i know all the rules obvisly like all the class I,II,III,IV,V i know about all the stackable offences like MRDM hate speach and all the bannable offences ive read up on all the commands on how to be satff like !banid ik this steam account is new you can even check i have literely no games because i lost my other one i forgot the password and it was linked to my dads email that he couldnt access anymore but i do have the right amount of time on gmod and since i shut down my military roleplay ive decided i have time for this now so id love to help out in anyway i know you guys need staff and i think id be more than capible in doing this job :)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? id love to help out the atomic community its my favorrite server alol everyones funny i t of nice pphave a good laugh here im so glad my friend shown me it and if your wondereing my friend is never but on the other hand ive also seen some bad ppl that love to just join and MRDM and troll and id like to stop that as soon as posible so it doesnt ruin peoples experience and i find itt fun helping people with tickets so i dont mind staying on all day just to handle tickets so that why i think im very cabible of this job so thats why id like to join.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. erm im 17 im a guy ive been in many rp experiences and even owned one myself im chilll i can some times be abit loud when im hyper idk why but i tend to get hyper around night time so also im in college do bricklaying level 2 if you dont know what that is its just buidling houses for money its very good i recomened if ur into building my pc is trash so dont mind me if i lag out but thats never happend so i think ill be fine very good at keeping my cool in bad situations im friendly i have good comunication skills i tend to get long with everyone good leadership skills and yh theres more but i dont think u wanna her my whole life story

So i was wondering if i could prospone this aplication till i get 100 hours on my steam account i do have more than 100 hours on gmod but as i said it was on a diferent account and ik that will not be acceptable so id like to prospone this applictaion till i get 100 hours im at 77.2 hours rn and i do not feel like waiting 2 weeks to apply again so can u please put this on hold till i get 100 hrs :)

-/+ Good application, although doesn’t meet requirement hours on garry’s mod.

This is a good application, please reach 100 hours by the end of today, you have 90 so 10 more to go

I will keep this application open until then!!

Last edited: