User
Sep 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name:
MS Taboo (going to change soon)

Steam Name:
Taboo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
14 but I don't want to be as much staff but more like an intern as in the UK where im from i would normally get a job around now but due to covid i can't so this is the better option for me.

Your discord name/tag:
Taboo#6196

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No my atomic rp name has ms infront of it

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes it was for mass rdm which was a mistake when i was new to the server i was rp as a mafiso and the mafia boss told me to kill these people and for this i learnt my lesson

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 day, 17 hours, 19 minutes, 40 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, and i still am trying to learn them by heart!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I've read everything still going over it making sure i know by heart.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, without it rp is very dry so its clear and quality.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No but i almost had a job on a rust server once.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to join as i feel like i need to mature more and i want to be a good leader and helpful to everyone as I've never had the chance to irl but i think this can help me irl and the people in game to have a good experience on the Atomic RP server as It's the best one Gmod has

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I would like to be accepted to the Atomic RP server as i believe myself to be a nice guy and i love working around people and making new friends as on the Atomic rp server I've already met some really cool new people

What is your timezone?
I live in a small country in Asia called Brunei and I think this could be an asset to different time zones as not many Gmod players live around here

What time of the day are you usually on?
Normally late afternoon most days for a couple hours and on weekend hours on end

Even if i don't get accepted thank you for reading and giving me this opportunity!

Last edited:
+/-
Never seen you on the server. Little young to be honest
Yeah i understand but im just looking for something as a job im used to working around older people from my past experience as a builder in a rust clan

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.