Denied My application

OVEN$

User
Jun 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name: My in-game name is OVEN$

Steam Name: OVEN$

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416051167/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am indeed 15

Your discord name/tag: DON DIEGO#3894

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
My nickname on the AtomicRP discord server is the same as in-game

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I sadly have one old warn, from when I just started playing, I am still kinda new to the RP servers so I didn't know the rules. So my old warn was for killing a guy

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have in less than 2 weeks gotten 2D 11H

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I take this application seriously, so I have read up on all the rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes :)

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I use my microphone all the time, that is what I like about this server, talking and befriending new people

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I do not, I am rather new to Gmod, I bought the game a few months ago

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have not

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I know what they do, but I have never used them

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I spend a whole lot of time on this server and I enjoy the community. So I would like to give back, and both the off and on duty work. I love interfering with new people, and making being on the server a pleasent experience for them. I got such a good start on this server, people being nice helping me out, since I was new. And now I want to help out and give back, the best way I can. I am prepared to learn, and I want to learn more, I feel like even being online like this, can help you in the outside world as well.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I could be a good addition to the staff, even though I am quite young I feel mature, and I feel like I have good judgement, to not bring personal preferences into count, when judging people. I want to be fair, and treat everyone the same, so everyone enjoys being on this server. I think that my perception of things, and my judgement can really help out on this server.

What is your timezone?
I live in Denmark, another reason why i think I could help out, while im awake much of the staff is sleeping, so I can be on when the rest is not.
My timezone is (GMT+2)

I really hope u would consider me as a staff member, I do take this seriously
Hope to hear from you :)
Best regards OVEN$

Last edited:
+/-
If I were you, I would specify in greater detail on why you want to be staff and why would should be accepted onto the staff team.

-/+

Application could use work, small sentences in the places you could be putting paragraphs in.

+1 Good guy, but your app is okay

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to JustValentino on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.