My Reasonings about Why You should join AtomicRP Server 2!

Sadness

User
Jul 16, 2022
AtomicRP is a good Garry's mod Server, but the main server is sometimes too overcrowded with People. Here's the Pros of Server
Pros
1) tons of people to hang out with.
2) Awesome Builds by the friendly hobos or others :)!
But... You may ask yourself... Why is there only one... Well because of the cons.
Cons
1) tons of meanie o' beanies.
2) all of the buildings are mostly taken.
3) MRDM/MRDA'ers taking over Server1.
4) Getting Raided more easily.
5) No 2x Printers boost.
Now that we're done with that! We should talk about Server2! Server2 of AtomicRP is more dead, rounding about 30+ Players every day but there's tons of pros which is what People wanna hear!
Pros
1) Good base defense (mostly).
2) No Minges.
3) 2x Printer boost (mostly) 🤑🤑🤑🤑!
4) Barely getting raided!
But you know the saying! "Whenever there's pros... there's unfortunately cons..."
Cons
1) Dead and barely any interaction.
2) No awesome builds :'( (all of the hobos are at #1)
As you can see by my Reasonings, You should join AtomicRP #2 to get that sweet sweet ka-ching!
But this is your choice. If you want to have interaction and look at the Builds of AtomicRP #1, Go ahead! This was just a little fun thing i decided to come up with :)! Thank you for reading and Remember!
Have an Atomic Day!

I was going to say the same thing as @Zeroe. I feel as though when I'm on server 2 or any of the other ones that raiders specifically hunt you down. I think the reasoning is as follows:

1.) they know that players on the other servers (other then server 1) are mainly there to grind/proffit. I.E all money making classes such as printers, firework makers, weed growers ECT ECT will go to servers 2-4 to grind, thus giving them incentive to change server to raid for a bigger profit.
2.) most players on servers 2-4 will of been there for hours in their play session, thus they will either have a love of queued / cashed money that has not been moved to sell or account. I.E weed growers with bricks of weed that have not been sold, meth dealers with collections of meth that have not been sold yet, Firework sellers with same situation (so on and so forth)
3.) more often then not, people prefer to be on server 1 since that's where the party is at. thus usually when anyone, if anyone is in any of the other servers its either an easy day or hard one for raiders to find your base.

Ultimately I feel as though if you want to grind or join the other servers to grind, or be on it for any reason when it is dead you have to be a good, well equipped player.
IDK this is just food for thought/my opinion.