Jan 11, 2024
Username: Nanomeister

◈ Your In-Game Name: Nano

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nanomeister/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: .nanomeister

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 2 warns. Both of which are RDM warns. My first warn was due to me believing my party member was under attack so i started a party defend, but when in fact it was my party member RDMing him, So with me killing that person i was given an RDM warn (Personally with it being my first offense i feel like it shouldve just been a verbal warning.) My second offense was also RDM. As i was a sec. officer i was following the commands to remove a customer from the pizza shop. Though unware of the shops lack of KOS sign i kill the customer. Thus resulted in a ban (My bad shouldve made sure there was a KOS sign)

How much playtime do you have on the server? ~2d10h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff on an Icefuse network Starwars RP server
I was on the staff team for about a month-month and 1/2
I dont remember fully, but i was either Mod or S-Mod
Must have been somewhere between 3-5 years ago

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Night to morning | on random times of day besides that

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i personally feel like the staff havent given me proper warning on my first warn so i want to become apart of the staff team to make sure rules are treated fairly. Also NGL the perks that come with it make it so much worth while. I have a lot of free time and love playing on the server, so i would enjoy having more to do on it. In my time in the server you can observe me: Preforming a Mass Weed Growing Operation, Roaming the streets as a cop and making sure that order is maintained and illegals are being not illegal. Creating see through bases and watching the cops watch me grow weed. Preforming RP situations. Helping users in the chat.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Im not going to be the best, or the most played staff member. I can offer professionalism and just someone who is trying to make the server a better place. Im also on a lot when its like 4AM for me so i can be on when others arent. Im very chill, so i dont get rude and prefer to stick to professionalism. I do goof around sometimes and like to be fun and a good person to be around.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im very relaxed and like to have fun, I now have done research over all the rules and can tell in game what is and isnt against the rules. If there are any more questions that would be good to answer just let me know! <3

-1 zero self confidence, reasons are mid, too many warns for playtime

Don’t believe you have read the enforcement guidelines based on app.

-1 not a lot here saying how you will contribute to the server. Was a very me me me application. While understanding who you are is important, it is good for us to see how you plan on assisting other than the times you play.

-1 I dont believe you read the enforcement guidelines based on your reasons of warns and based on your staff app

-1 Good effort, but you just made it about only yourself, the warnings pose a huge red flag, so you need to make sure to read up on the rules, wait until your warnings are gone, and make a better application.

N72gCy4.jpg

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/