My ingame name is ooooowoooo

Steam Name:
oooowooo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
My age is 18

Your discord name/tag:
Soviet spoon owner#0050

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No it is not

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I Have 2 warns both are for rdm and they were needed but i won't rdm again

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
As of today i have 4 days and 8 hours played in game and i have about 2 weeks in the community

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read your rules fully and to the utmost intent

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have read up on them and I am very well informed.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do use it alot and i use it fairly often i like talking to the people on the server and it is very enjoyable

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
The answer is no but i can't wait to see how it is

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have received a recommendation from koda and he is a very nice guy.
I has also received a recommendation from wickers

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because I want to help people when it is needed most. I often help as many people as I can. If i am accepted i will be as helpful as i can and everything will be resolved evenly.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I would like to be accepted into the staff team because I am a very helpful person and I would love to be a part of the people that helped me throughout the days that I play on the server.I hope one day i can help lighten the work loads of other admins as they are swamped and i would love to help ease their shoulders.I love being apart of the communities and this one would be a great one to join The community that i could relate this too would be my friend group everyone helps out everyone and no one goes into something alone.

Wilkers told me i could apply a little early

+1 Great guy, never had an unpleasant experience, he knows the rules and how to follow them properly, No doubt hed be a good addition to the team

+/- I seen you on pretty frequently but I've never talked to you or had any RP experiences with you

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to REMMAH or TKT Doubt to schedule an interview within 3 days of this message being posted.​