Pear sauce

Steam Name:

Kizos

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

https://steamcommunity.com/id/verypearysauce/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your discord name/tag:

Kizos#4325

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No, my name is not the same but i could leave my discord name on my steam profile. Also add descripion on my discord with my ingame name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have been warned for Failrp when i started on the server and i tried to counter raid as a theif i belive. But never banned kicked or warned with higher then Class II

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

1 week 1 day and it keeps growing for everyday, the amount of playtime i have since i started playing is kinda scary but i do enjoy my stay.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

I have read the rules multiple times, I keep reading them incase i ever forget any of it, i do check motd kinda often and the forum posts wilkers makes about all the important information that you need to know becomming a staff membrer and the most of the posts in general i do enjoy reading them and see what the communitys thought are reguarding anything and i would not be afraid to ask if i dont know or incase i forgot some of them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes ive read all of them atleast 5 times i find it intresting reading and going thru all wilkers posts not only about the staff requirments. Most of the post in general.

And im looking at almost every post that is being made on the forums. would love to apply to admin in the future to help out and assisting the players making the posts not only reading them, but we will leave that there for now.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

I use my micrphone in first hand it might be a bit low sometimes i dipped it in my cererals and noodles atleast twice so i do apologise for that. But yes. I use my microphone very often. If i do get accepted i will probably get a new headset within the same week to become more clear and be able to handle sits while i talk, i dont find staff using chat as proffesional as the ones using a microphone

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I have been mod on cloud gaming - very toxic higher ups so i quit it and i started playing on atomic gaming and its a realy good choice i made, I would be on duty for over 5 hours a day (alone) and nothing i would do were appriciated in any way, the amount of time and energy i put into it and the outcome almost made me quit gmod tbh, but i just love the comnunity on here and the server is so much better then the ones i been playing on, Sure there is stuff that can be improved but i see real potential in the server to become the best darkrp server there is.

Also been staff on zarp gaming very long time ago

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

I would not say ”recoommendations” but i do know most of the staff members and i belive i will get support from most of them, i shown myself as very polite and just a helpful person in general torwards everyone i meet. I greet everyone with respect and i love being nice to everyone because they are most of the times very nice and polite back.

Shouout to

kingchris, slenderchain daddystuff the god, tungsten shav and mourad for making me more pushy to apply <3

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I do know most of the commanands in my head it sticks there like the dropmoney or drop command, !menu !logs !cgl !warn when warning a player /warns to check a players cureent warns. !cloak !mute !ban

!goto !bring etc

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Well, there is no simple answer to why i want to become a staff member, i love helping out people in real life and in games, its just who i am as a person. Id love to show my potential as a staff member and help out the community as much as i can. I would spend alot of time on duty just helping people out doing tickets, i know being staff can sometimes realy drain you’re energy and most people find it boring after a week time or so doing sits but honestly i do not mind. in my timezone ( at day) i bearly seen any staff on and spawn been propblocked 3 days in a row and just been generaly a bad experience for most of the players online no one likes rulebreakers its just annoying and i think it lower the servers reputation

and id like to change that so the users online wouldent feel like its world war rp, i love most of the people i meet on atomic gaming and i made many friends i want other people to have the oppertunity aswell to have a smooth and fun roleplay even during my daytime. Being able to make friends roleplay and just enjoy the server to the fullest.

Why should you be accepted onto the q team?

I belive that i have so much more to give then just the money i donated as i said i see realy good potential for the server to grow even more and become even better. I think i would make a great role in the staff team and i would just love to get to know everyone better and make sure the players reporting something dont have to wait over 30 min for their report to be dealt with. I would do every sit as proffesinal as i can, im just a human and i will probably make some wrongs and errors but i know i would improve by time and become even better and realy taking my staff role seriously and making sure i follow all the rules aswell as making sure everyone else is, even you wilkers....

What is your timezone?

GMT 2

(Not in temple)

I feel like id want to expand this application but i do not know what else i should add id realy love to be interjuived so i can show i ”studied” the requirments and im trying my best to be able to know all of them like the back of my hand, i see the staff members are putting in hard work doing tickets for hours mad respect to all of you and all of us appriciate all of you, id realy love to build up my name even more on the server then i already did. I always try to follow the rules the best i can i have been warned twice but i guess things change. And so did my intrest in gaming. I just started playing garrys mod after a 3 years break - played on cloud gaming for a month or two prior to when i came back to the game. I have over 3000 hours on garrys mod and im 99% sure that ATLEAST 2900 of them are on darkrp so i do know alot about the game in general. This for me is not just a ”roleplay” server it is so much more. I can spend hours everyday playing just to meet new people or being with my friends. Place a base down invite as many as i can and just try to have a realy good time, that’s what we are all here for. To have fun- atleast i am having fun roaming around but i do see alot of rdm propblocks failbases when i roleplay so i cant imagine how many people seeing the same things and making tickets about it, I do understand no one is allowed on duty while on under subtance aswell (im a smoker) and i am open about it and would not be ”High on duty” to appear unproffesional or make relative bad desicions.

This is probably the longest text i made and even more effort put into this then my job applications i studied more for being straff then i ever did in school its kinda sad but it makes me happy as i feel like im improving myself as a person and just making my days as busy as possible.

I hope all of you have a wounderful day and never hesitate to pm me ingame or discord it any of you ever need anything <3

+1
a cool pear, friendly and helpful within RP, and generally liked by the server, I think he'd make a great fit.

Edit i made this in my notes on my phone and english is not my first language so if there is spelling errors or bad grammer that’s the reason why. It auto correct almost every word i type.
also thanks for all the support appriciate it alot!

+1
Very impressive app you went beyond what was needed here. I have also had a lot of interaction with you, very nice guy and you know the rules. You'd make a great addition to the staff team!

+1 Great guy to play wit hand be around, seen him TONS and seems like he would be a genuine staff member!

+1 😳sexy😳 all and all, great staff app, great person/personality. Knows the rules very well. Very mature

+1

The app could have been a bit longer with some more work.. but i guess its ok
Good luck!

Also keep out of the Admin area!

+1, Us having fun while playing dark RP is always a blast, id love to see you on the staff team <3