Petition to bring back The almighty shelves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shxwn

User
May 22, 2021
The reason why I am making this forum post is because that shelves are the greatest things to ever be added for people that sells guns, equipment etc. shelves made being a dealer not only much easier, but more profitable, not to mention that you were able to sell guns from shelves but also tend other customers at the same time to make even more profit, also while your doing something else you can still be making money from guns on the shelves from people passing by.

in conclusion, shelves were a great addition to the server and should definitely be brought back.

Agreed just make a rule they have to be inside of a building and near any of the spawn tunnels

agreed
it got removed because of an exploit that was with it btw
Noobs said he didnt bring them back because it "ruined meaningful RP interactions" Tho i disagree because it was honestly my favorite to set up my shelves and watch people buy stuff

Noobs said he didnt bring them back because it "ruined meaningful RP interactions" Tho i disagree because it was honestly my favorite to set up my shelves and watch people buy stuff
it does ruin rp interactions doe
you dont have to do shit other than afk with shelves

+1 I really liked the shelves, it didnt discourage gun dealers setting up a shop so people can buy shipments.

I'm sorry to disagree but It really does ruin RP experiences and make dealers less interested in selling you shipments.
I’m pretty sure you can change the limit on how much guns they can buy by 1 click pretty much you can make it to 10 where it is a shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.