Denied Ricoッ Staff Application

Ricoッ

User
Dec 31, 2022
Username: Ricoッ

◈ Your In-Game Name: ricooo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850011188/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Ricoッ#2256

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have a class 5 MRDM warn, class 3 rdm

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 4 min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
time on staff team: 5 months
contacts: none

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:00PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team for multiple reasons. my first reason is that I love to staff! I like helping people on all servers in my spare time I usually go around helping people lol. my second reason why I want to join is that I noticed you guys are looking for staff and I could totally help you guys in many ways. one way is that I can help new players how Too get started on the server another way I can help is that I do have previous staffing experience so tickets would be a breeze for me. my last reason why I want to be a part of the staff team is THAT I just love the community overall from what I've seen in my playtime ON the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? so I do have good reasons for why I should be accepted to the staff team but let me explain my warn. so I first came into this server on 22/07/2022 and I had the intentions to get banned for trolling on the server which I fell very stupid now for doing it. I turned my self around because I noticed how much I really like the server and the people on the server. now that I explained that let me tell you why I should be accepted. my first reason is that I've been staff on all different servers with amazing hours and rankings. my second reason why I should be accepted is because I'm great with people and I know how to interact with people very well. my third reason is that I bring a lot to the staff team such as entertainment, help and respect towards everyone

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I play a lot of gmod in my spare time I'm a really down-to-earth guy. I don't get mad quickly I'm good with people and hope to become a member of the staff team on atomic in the future!

-1 a mass and an rdm within a day of playtime, I understand that you changed intentions but I'd get more playtime first if I had a mass warn.

+/- I agree with DesireRep but I also like the effort you showed in the app.

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ⋌⋋Flushed⋌⋋#4072 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.​

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions or concerns.