Senior Moderator on Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 13, 2022
United States
atomicnetworks.co
Username: Sage

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sage

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199138283513/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Tripppy#3399

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 13 days, 22 hours, 45 minutes, 30 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? MON-FRI 9:00 PM-2AM SAT-SUN 12:00PM-2AM (Not all the time if busy)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be on the staff team because I think I could be better from last time, I loved staffing and making peoples day by helping them I'm always on and always willing to help I think being on the staff team will help me in person because staffing on atomic is the only way I really dealt with things, and it helped me big time and I know I messed up I just want another chance and I will be better I just wane make people happy and help new players and have fun as much as I did when I was staffing I have a decent schedule so I would be pretty active on atomic so possibly another chance to have fun and staff again 😎.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? From what I said above I just want to help people and Mi going to be very active if I'm staff again because it's the only thing I liked doing I love finishing a ticket and knowing I did something right and helping the person with their inquiry I'm chill and get along with everybody if i get accepted I need to be aware because being moderator means you have to be mature and responsible and I can do it this time I just need some good training

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.😎😎

Last edited:
+1 we gave Jynx and oh dizzy a second chance I don’t see why we can’t give him another chance

+/-
I do agree with everyone that you haven’t been on the server much since you were demoted, everyone deserves a second chance to redeem them self’s, hopefully this was a listen as it was to me and you do better. I would suggest stop replying to everyone who comments and let it take it’s course

I
understand and respect that you want a 2nd chance and I believe everyone should get one. But with your history and you being pretty inactive in the community and servers I don’t think you’d be suited to complete the duties as staff.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑒𝐹𝓇𝓂𝐻𝒶𝑒#0001 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/

Application Denied
After much discussion, we have made the decision to not welcome you back to the staff team, due to your past history. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to the management team on discord.

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.