Senior Moderator on Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 13, 2022
United States
atomicnetworks.co
Username: Sage

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sage

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199138283513/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): SSage#3399

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 15 days, 21 hours, 47 minutes, 41 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Ex-Mod for atomic

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? MON-FRI 5:00 PM-1AM SAT-SUN 12:00PM-2AM (Not all the time if busy)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be on the staff team because I feel like I can comeback better than ever I was accepted for training but then got denied because I was not ready for it because I wasn't active on the server and couldn't prove myself, but I have come back better than ever I am mature now and am ready for the position of staff again I love to help people and always know that I'm doing right I love atomic and the community and staff with it I loved staffing and engaging with the community a lot staffing always helped me when I was at my lowest and I think I should get another chance and staff again and with staff being not on at night I'm usually always on so I think that will also help.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? like I mentioned up there at night staff are low and I'm always on during the day and night, I'm a good person great to get along with always there to help and staff when needed not annoying (anymore) a chill person and always loving to leave people satisfied after a sit making sure a new player has a knowledge of the rules to make their experience better, I loved staffing and would love to do it again it really bringed me joy and know what I was doing correctly .

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hello this might get declined maybe idk tbh but think I should get 1 more chance to staff and come back better then ever :))

Last edited:
-/+
I think you have potential to come back, I've noticed you on more and helping player's the best you can.
I'm staying neutral because you were removed for a reason, but I can't assume that you haven't grown since then.​

+/- Would like to see what you say during the interview, but you were demoted for a very immature reason.

-1 The whole reason you got removed was because you argued with someone in OOC which was very immature I believe you can mature from that but I haven't seen enough to prove that you have matured so its a -1 from me

-1 need to be more mature if u want to be a part of the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.