Accepted SenorPepsiMan Staff Application

SenorPepsiMan

User
Mar 19, 2022
Username: SenorPepsiMan

◈ Your In-Game Name: SenorPepsiMan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200169957

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): SenorPepsiMan#6173

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a few warns from when I was just starting and was confused on how Dark RP worked. Nothing above a class three.

I RDA a mic spamming hobo
I technically got an RDM warn because I mis-understood how to use the Warn feature
And I think I got a failRP warn but I can't remember why.

How much playtime do you have on the server? one day and 19 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 4PM to, at the latest, 10PM. Sometimes in the mornings.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy how open and helpful the AtomicRP staff are toward confused and new players rather than agressively punishing them and it really seems like an atmosphere I would like to contribute to.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have read through the Dark RP rules extensively and would love to help contribute to the extremely helpful staff team. I have a habit of considering every perspective in an arguement and applying blind justice rather than bias.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hi, I'm SenorPepsiMan and I have been playing Gmod for about 3-4 years but only recently got into the Dark RP side of it. I find the RP side of Dark RP much more entertaining that any other aspect as I am a very extraverted person and this server allows me to meet all kinds of new people. Engaging with the community is one of my favorite activities in not only gmod but every community I join (Smash, Minecraft, Rust) I am in college and recently gained a lot of extra free time, so I thought I would apply for staff.

Atomic RP was my first Dark RP server experience, and after comparing them to many other competitors, they far outrank them in terms of quality and friendliness. I join RP servers for the fun of the RP and sincerely have no concern of "winning" or feeling superior over other newer players, everyone deserves an equal oppertunity for a great RP experience. Dark RP offers so many outlets for potential RP and sometimes I feel like people squander that in order to "get more cash" Atomic RP is one of the few servers that emphasizes safe and fair RP specifically and I would be missing out if I didn't apply for a staff job. Look forward to meeting you :)

+1 I quite think the application is fine. Decent effort in the two big questions and lots of stuff to say in the optional so we can know then better. Decently explained warns too.

+1
+ Explained the warns decently
+ Gave lots of info in the optional category so that makes up for the shortness of the big two

Best of luck!

Thanks for the positive feedback :) I wouldn't mind elaborating more on the first two quesitons if you would like me to.

+1 the first big question is short, but the second big question, aswell as the optional make up for it. well done, he could go for an interview.

+1 the first big question is short, but the second big question, aswell as the optional make up for it. well done, he could go for an interview.

+1
A the two main questions are lacking but warns are decently explained as well as the optional category I think he deserves a shot

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (@StygianPhoenix#9870) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Killuminati#0797 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.