Accepted Skittlz Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittlz

User
Jul 1, 2023
Username: Skittlz

◈ Your In-Game Name: Skittlz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225379538/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: skittle9779

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One warn for a fail rp during raid because a group of 4 or 5 raiding with my party member and I (player name Genesis) and we didn't kill them while they raided the same base at the same time while in different parties with different intensions.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 9 hours as the making of this

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard (Oregon)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12pm to 2am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think it can be fun and I know how it can be getting RDMed (as im assuming everyone can, too.) Or other rules broken on you and just wanna see if I can help and what not since staffing is limited as is, maybe I can be a extra helping hand for the staff team and make their lives easier and the player's lives better. Along side the general basis of just making the Atomic community better place and keeping the peace and fun in the server the way it was intended to be. I think the unique experience of potentially becoming a moderator would be one not only to be unforgettable but also just a good lesson on the problem solving fashion of things. Its an experience few get to indulge but I would like to be one of them myself and show that mods are people to be looked up to, not hated or declined for their job and busy schedule by being that one cool mod people love (not to say other mods are no fun, they are, iv'e experienced my fair share of them, I would just like to be like them myself)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I'm a pretty quick learner so I might be slow to start but can most likely pick it up pretty fast and bang out those tickets like no ones business. Also I do like to think my patience is rather noticeably higher than most people and others tempers toward me do not affect or provoke a reaction that may effect my ability to give proper justice for their visit with me in a sit. I just wanna have fun like everyone else and they mamma and make fun memories with the players. Also I just want to be given a chance to prove to not only my peers but myself I can take on such a role in a populated area and be good at it. I think it's just a better and more enjoyable use of my time. Not to make my request sound like staffing is easy, I know it has it's challenges and I do not demote that fact in any way, im very open minded to the problems and challenges that will open with the interpretation of the job. However, for anyone who declines my asking for acceptance of the role, no hate, all love I know its not personal and stay well out there.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Just a kid with nothing to do in his life due to my medical leave off work for another month or two and wants to have fun.

Last edited:
+1 player is nice in game and seems to have good intent seems like good fit for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.