Denied staff application

Mavis

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Oct 14, 2021
Your In-Game Name: HotAnimeWaifu

Steam Name:HotAnimeWaifu

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199151948672/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): im 17

Your discord name/tag: 死亡之吻#0002 i can change it if needed to

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? My name in the discord server is the same but not my actual account name if I need to change it I can

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Sadly yes and I regret what I did but I was banned for rdm and ltap and warned in the past but I'm trying to start fresh and make sure people have fun on the server

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) at the time of this app I have roughly 1 day 18 hours and 16 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes a couple of times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes I've went over it a couple of times

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes u don't play anything on my pc without a mic

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) nope this would be my first

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no i havent

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? i wanna help keep the server clean from people trying to ruin the fun for others help people with anything they need try to have fun with the members and keep the server calm

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i had a bad start to the server and wanna make the experience more fun for others that keep getting rdmed on a daily basis or someone breaking nlr I just think this would be a amazing chance for me to prove that I can be a good mod

What is your timezone? central standerd time

What time of the day are you usually on? around 4 and im mostly free any time past that I am in school but once I'm out I can be on anytime when needed

Last edited:
-1 this application is not too good. There is a huge lack of effort, and some questions aren’t even answered. On the question where it’s asking about how much playtime time you have, you responded with “yes”. I have also never seen you before. But this application is not really that good and can use some fixing. I encourage your to reapply after 2 weeks with a better application. Good luck man.

Hmm must have been a error on my end with un answered questions I thought I went threw and answered every question

-1 this application is not too good. There is a huge lack of effort, and some questions aren’t even answered. On the question where it’s asking about how much playtime time you have, you responded with “yes”. I have also never seen you before. But this application is not really that good and can use some fixing. I encourage your to reapply after 2 weeks with a better application. Good luck man.
Thanks for the tips I was and still am very tired from when I put this up so I can see where I messed up

So I updated it a bit is that better or nah

-1 Class V warning, no staff recommendations to show you’ve matured since. Application is also lacking a bit

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.