Denied Staff application

Rem

User
Feb 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Homeless Rem

Steam Name: Remツ

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198396691746/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: YumiACommunistPig#4590

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No But if it needs to be i will change it

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? banned for using a soundboard that contained the n word

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1 day and 14 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Nope but im rlly trying to get into it and would love for this to be my first

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) yup i got recommended by Pandamaster

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Nope but hopefully i could be taught

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? tired i people minging and being rdmed so when other mods aint there i will be and stuff like that wont happen hopefully

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team im on like alot alot and an extrememly fast learner and im tired of seeing people being rdmed and minged and i feel like i could help alot when other mods arent on ill end up being on so i can deal with people that like to minge and rdm and just maybe have a good first experiance as a mod and the reason i chose this community because yall arent toxic and i love it

-1 The app is kinda short and 1 day of playtime is not a lot to get known within the community . Stick around longer and revise the app and you'll be good .

Good luck ~ Ero

As one would say Corsair Strongly Disagrees with this Application for that reasons that follow :

Application is very short / lack luster
2. Not enough effort to be a staff
3. Not Known in the Community

That is all i have to say, Best of luck!

Personally I have seen you on maybe 2 times but not enough interaction has happened for me to sway my vote, as well as for you application is very short and missing a lot of needed detail for certain answers.

Have never seen you around or heard of you, but with the little effort in the app it doenst seem like you have the energy to take up a possition like this sorry.