Your In-Game Name:
LonnonjamesD

Steam Name:
LonnonjamesD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Limón🍋#7833

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
It's the same on the discord, in appiliance with the Staff Application Rules

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
no I don't think so

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
2d 1h

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read through them

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
yes, on Icefuse CityRP

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no, I don't think we had those

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be staff because the server needs more staff members, and I enjoy the server and I want it to thrive. I have seen countless mrdm, and I want to fix that and prevent mrdm. I also help players out, like staff who have helped me out when someone has a tipjar or owns a door in my base. I want to help the server when it's in need. I want to stop players from minging and mrdm'ing. I want to generally make the server better. I want to help players out that have been rdm'ed. People should be able to have a fun time playing the server and not have the be plagued with mass rdm'ers and players minging. The server should be fun for everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I want to make the server better and it to thrive, since I see a lot of mrdm, I want to make the server better. I want players to be happy and not have to deal with mrdm, and people minging. The server is a good server, and the owner's and admin's care about it, I want it to be the best server it could possibly be. I love this server and it's players. I have prior knowledge as a staff member, and I have enough game knowledge to know what's right and what's wrong. That's why I want to be accpeted into the staff team.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to REMMAH or TKT Doubt to schedule an interview within 3 days of this message being posted.​