Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Daddy Swine#0863

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 or 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Well I have been staff on to many servers to count. I just started playing this game again a few weeks ago before this I owned servers. I also have been staff on many servers. Some big servers I use to be on is Elitelupus, Smokes RP. This was a few years back. I have tons of experience with this game in my 4k hours.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I work from 4am to 10am then back at 3pm to 7pm so between then and after my second shift would be on until 10pm or so.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? There are many reasons that I would love to become staff on AtomicRP. I want to help and stop the toxic people from wrecking the community for other but the second reason I would like to become staff is I personally find helping people an enjoyable experience and wouldn't mind to do it on a day to day basis as I've done it many times on a DarkRP Server which i was dedicated to and well known for to show that i can help but improve the players behavior. I would like to become staff is that I feel I spend enough time on the server playing and making reports to make sure no rule breakers, break the rules again and I provide screenshots or a video of the game play to support my evidence when rule breaker happen. I want to be able to help others and I love the server and would do anything to keep the server in great conditions. This server already have some staff that do a great job keeping the server in good condition, and I would like to be apart of the team. I deal with all situation calmly, and I will deal with any sit will a kind manor. It will be a honor helping the server and and working with other staff members. I have a lot of spare time and will be on when most of the staff member are sleeping or offline. I would do a fantastic job as a staff member and will make sure everything that has be done will be done. Overall I want to just give back to the community and help out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? In my own personal opinion, I think I can add many values to the the team, I think you would be impressed. Honesty, I am really honest when It comes to serious situation, I never lie and I will never give people advantages even when they are my friend. I would help out as a moderator as I am experienced of being a moderator, and also will do any given sits at anytime. I will help other staff members that need help with anything, and I will make sure there is no problems. I'm really respectful to others, and I will be on when some of the other staff member are not on as it is late for some staff members. I will make sure everything is taken care of, and whenever anyone needs help I will always be there. I would like to help as some staffs are busy sometimes and that is understandable. I can make the situation act good and even if it does get bad, I can always find other methods to fix it. I will listen to any staff members that need help or needs me to do anything. I would be very active in discord and the community. I want everyone to have a better experience and i'm tired of people that rdm or breaks the rules and there is no staff members online. I am not saying that any staff are inactive i'm saying that I will be on when most of the staffs are offline.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. A few things about me I am 17 years old from Illinois, I work usually every day on a Farm. I am a Heavy Equipment operator so i usually work a good bit of the day but i am always on after im off. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister.

+1 excellent effort and past experience. would be a great asset to our team from the sounds of it. besides the fact that you did /advert steal to take that bronze printer from me 😂😭

+1 excellent effort and past experience. would be a great asset to our team from the sounds of it. besides the fact that you did /advert steal to take that bronze printer from me 😂😭
:ROFLMAO: Thank you for the Response!

+1 really good effort, a interview would be great, as well as no warns great application!

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Mahlaser#0777 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.