Unblacklist Bullets

Massa Ruby

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 5, 2022
It’s a shame I even have to write this.

Bullets did not do anything that warranted a perma ban. Not even a regular rule was broken.

Bullets was banned by noob using a vote system (totally not legit)

Bullets does not deserve to be banned just because he’s a kid who likes to do some trolling.

Furthermore it’s a shame that all these older people have some weird tendency to hate on a kid.
Go pick on someone your own size please.

#unbanbullets

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullets
+1 there are a lot of people on the server that go way out of their way to harass people then bullets did, and during the vote some people that were friends with bullets voted yes as a joke so some votes aren’t even valid.

Reactions: Massa Ruby
Bullets down
Go make some other kid cry while you chant kill yourself to him loser, you have been blacklisted for a very valid reason and the only reason you don't like me is because I called you some mean words, grow up and realize that you are a shitty human being.

Reactions: Massa Ruby
Go make some other kid cry while you chant kill yourself to him loser, you have been blacklisted for a very valid reason and the only reason you don't like me is because I called you some mean words, grow up and realize that you are a shitty human being.
Wym that's the reason I hate you for your ego and the amount of shit you cause now. L bozo + ratio + cry more baby boy