Denied Unitologist Staff Application

Unitologist

User
Jun 29, 2021
Username: Unitologist

◈ Your In-Game Name: King Shifty

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199149424671

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): King_shifty#3463

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have made stupid decisions like rdm and rda but the rda was a huge mistake and so was the rdm with me trying to do my job as a police officer and listening to other police officers and helping them when they didn't have a good reason.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 13 and 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? earliest is 1:15

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to help and I have a lot of free time on my hands and think that making servers better for people is good since I have seen how toxic they can be.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I can be on for a great amount of time, and I am always dedicated to whatever job I have.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a hard worker, and like to help where I am needed. Even though I did have some problems in the past on this server I hope to be helpful.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)