Steam Name:
Unknown

Steam ID:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Drippy_.Nick#7604

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?:
Nope, Completely different.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?:
Banned Yes, For Staff Abuse ( Noclipped to my distant base while being off duty) [I know.. dumbest thing you can do] And also I do have a RDM warn but this is bc I killed a guy that was under my base and was spamming advanced RT camera monitors and a lot of them (like 5) (the huge ones) and I asked him politely to stop and he wouldn't so I killed him and he made a whole sit about me.. I also did tell a T mod about it but they couldn't do anything since he kept spawning them and T mod cant delete stuff.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
1 Week, 3 days, 4 Hours as of this being written.

Have you read up on our rules fully?:
Yes, Multiple times.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?:
Yes, Multiple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?:
Yes, and I always use it.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?:
I want to be part of the staff team again because I already was once on the team and the fun I had and the amount of friends I made on your server over a period of a week of server gameplay time is insane, I've never made a whole dozen friends that i talk to daily on ANY Gmod server but yours. it really is a great community. And I just love how everything works on your server, I feel like there really is not much wrong with it (besides the crashes). I also know all basic commands since I was just T mod not too long ago, but still would love to be trained by Wilkers himself this time IF I get the position once more.... I really regret what I did to get myself banned and demoted for 2 weeks. but over that time period I thought of how dumb that mistake really was, and how EASY it is for me to have completely avoided it. I also want to be apart of the staff team because I play a lot on your server and mainly only on your server when I hop on Gmod, and I'm tired of role playing and want to just help out the server like I once did when I was T mod.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?:
I feel like I should be put back into the staff team because I feel like I did good for my first week of being staff on AtomicRP. I handled sits/tickets very well and made very few mistakes on that side. But on the other hand, One night I did go off duty and I did Noclip to a distant personal base of mine instead of walking, which is a really dumb mistake and I admit it 100%, But I just want you guys to give me a second chance to see what I'm capable of. I know I did a few mistakes while being T mod like No clipping as I just said and just a few other ones. And again I'm really dumb for that, but I feel like my actual staffing with players was pretty good. I also still remember all the commands and stuff too, because I was just a T mod. I feel like you guys saw the wrong side of me and not the good side where I handled sits very professionally and made sure I did not do any mistakes on that. I just really wish I didn't make those really simple and dumb mistakes that caused me to get Demoted. I really do love this community, like I first said it's one of the best there is in DarkRP out there so far. So I'm asking for a second chance to be staff on your server. You can watch me 24/7 I will NOT Fuck up this time. I promise. I am not a bad staff member, I just Fucked up... I would never Ban/Jail/Mute (ETC) anyone for no reason and never have while being T mod because I know exactly how I the player would feel if an admin did that to me. I only do it when I need to, and when they did mistakes that I'm 100% sure of. Really hope you guys take me back on the Team.

Reactions: Pinky1
1+ Unknown is a very chill dude and always is nice when you are nice to him, would really love to see him back on our team. and I see that he is dedicated to the community!

Reactions: Unknown
+/- I have no objections for you coming back under the condition you would have to really do some good work I believe what happened could have been avoided and doubt youd do it again.

+/- I have no objections for you coming back under the condition you would have to really do some good work I believe what happened could have been avoided and doubt youd do it again.
For sure derp, and definitely learned my lesson. will try my absolute and utter best this time and try to do 0 mistakes if I get accepted back on the team!

Staff Application Accepted
When you are ready, reach out to gravy or glizzy for training.​

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.

• Sad
b̸̧̡̭͙̙̹̦̦̪̭̤̯̻̼͉̪̝̦͇̭͍̖͔͈͓̙̠̘̖͇̣̦̭̟̤̘̝͚̗͔̱͚͇̮̰̲͚̍̾̿̏͐͊̉̊̽̀̚͘̚͜͠͠͝͝ͅę̵̬̙̫̼̫̙̞̺̦̑̄̆͑͂̀̒́̐̍̿̀̀̈́͂̓̈͒̄͊̍̑̄͗́̀̑͛̇̈́̾̉̃̿̈́̈́̿͐̓̎́̾̿̽̅̃̓̚̕̚̚͜͠͝â̷̧̢̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̨̦̩̖̰͓͈͉̻̬̪̜̙̰͙̭̟͖̝̜̰̻̭̪͓̗̭͚͙̱̦̲͉̹̝͚̩̭̪̩̘̳̻̩̙͉͇̼̫̖̮̺͇͉̱̥̭̯͉̙͓̼͍͔̹͉͉̦͍̳̪̟̟̤͙̭̳͎̰̘͚̿͋̎̈́̅͆͐̿̽̕͜͝ͅͅͅṋ̷̢̢̢̢̢̨̛̛͓͕̤̹̖̦̰̜̤̤͚͇̞͈͕̘̹̝̤̻̙͔͙̮̺̮̫̳̫̖̳̖̺͈̥̝̯̰̠͉̩̹̩̺͇̭̼̜̲͍̎̽̈̈́̎̌̉͆̂͗̃̍͑͂̉̓̏̑̆̾̿́̎͑̆̒͋́͒̓̾̓͑͒̎̉̌̓̌̇̏̒̇̅̀͒̀̽̐̄̏̍͋̓̽͗̊͑̌̈́̆̈́̃͒̓̀͗͒͛̓̌̐̽̓́͂̑͐̋̀̎͛̏̄̓̌̍̄̇̚͘͘̕̚̕̕̕͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅ

• Love
CONGRATULATIONS!
You have been accepted to join the staff team!
Please DM a feet pic to Wilkers in order to begin your interview.
Please note that we only accept feet bigger than 10". If you do not meet the requirements, please contact Iamanoob in order to find

another way of payment to join the staff team ( Boobie/Moobie pic).

Thank you for applying and hope to see you soon.

• Haha