Denied vytilxx Staff Application

vytilxx

User
Apr 11, 2023
Username: vytilxx

◈ Your In-Game Name: vytilxx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198352587446/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: vytilxx (tags were removed)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? About a week I believe

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
It was for 2 weeks on Atomic, I was a Moderator.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around 10 AM to midnight.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the Atomic RP staff team because I love the community surrounding Atomic and it is still one of my favorites, I love the how laid back Atomic is and want to have a stronger connection to it. I want to help people in any way I can, I understand that it can be frustrating to get RDMed and have your experience ruined by a rule breaker. I also just want to return to staffing here because I feel my time was cut short last time, I only staffed for two weeks and I still have more to give to the Atomic community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I am very mature and responsible, I also have experience staffing on Atomic and would only need a quick refresher. I understand the rules very well and I am able to make unbiased decisions no matter who is in the sit. I am also very friendly and will rarely lose my temper or get mad at someone. I am also very understanding, I can understand that people make mistakes but I can easily recognize the difference between someone making an honest mistake and someone trying to ruin other peoples experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Application Denied
Due to failure to schedule a time with your trainer.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​