Aug 23, 2022
Username: Big Pepe

◈ Your In-Game Name: Big Pepe

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZippyEditor_/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Big Pepe#9771

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have Had Bans that are expired now, but as of today I only have 1 warn for RDM (Class III). There are some verbal warnings in my warns, but I have learnt from them and mastered the rules. I received the warn for killing a person on the streets.

How much playtime do you have on the server? As of the time writing this application I have 1 Week 5 Days 23 Hours 13 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? My time zone is Utc +1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 14:00 - 17:30 and 19:00 - 22:00 I am mostly online during the night, but i play during the day too

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I personally want to be a member of the staff for many reasons. I love Atomic and I love its community, I have Been Inspired By many of the great staff members such as Brank, Friendly core, Mahlaser, WaffleDevs And so many more to join this kind community of people that want to help everyone they can. I love the professionalism of the staff when a sit happens and love that when the sit ends, they just act like nothing happen and have more fun. I want to be like the people that inspired me to become a staff member. another reason is the fact that my usual play time (during the day) is mostly the time when AtomicRP has fewer staff on. I also think That I'm a pretty trustworthy person, I improved my speed quite a bit in the last 5 months. I Think I can surpass the minimum 100 Tickets per week limit easily. I have passion in helping people. the benefits of being a staff member are awesome too in my opinion, because of the fact that I've never been able to afford any ranks.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted for many reasons. the main one is that I am patient when a problem accrues. I'm also kind and have a Solid grasp on emotional maturity, and I think I would be a great for the staff team. As I mentioned earlier, I would be A great fit for my time zone too, considering that there are less players, hence less staff. I Have mastered the rules, enforcements and punishing by warn class. I think I can surpass the minimum tickets limit easily, and greatly benefit the server on its "down time". I have witnessed many purges on the server when there were no staff members and then when any staff came on, they would be bothered with hundreds of tickets form mass RDMers and I think that accepting me into this staff team may prevent this issue. i would also love to work with those who inspired me. I think accepting me would benefit me and the server both.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I am From Eastern Europe​

I like giving money away on atomic (and receiving it too ;) )

some of my hobbies are working out, playing videogames, coding, videoediting and photoediting

I like to meet people over the internet, but I am kinda voice shy.

+1 Lots of effort, would love to see an Interview.

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

Application Denied
The way you show yourself on our server is not becoming of a staff member.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/