Accepted chaddydaddy. Staff Application

+1 genuinely has a want to be staff. Would like to see their rule knowledge. If rule knowledge matches their intentions with staffing, they will be a great addition

+1 im still on the fence because of your previous warns and bans but the application seems pretty genuine other than that

+1
had nothing but good interactions with this player during sits and seems genuine about wanting to be staff, should be given a chance

Username: chaddydaddy.

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jahquavion

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178201471/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Chaddydaddy.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I had a warn for RDM, and one for hate speech before I had fully understood the rules on language in the server. I have been banned once, for one day, after I had gotten the hate speech warning. I understand that a hate speech warn seems very bad, but I hadn’t fully read the rules and I didn’t understand that the r-word was not allowed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have around 6 days on server

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed at ZeusRP at some point around 2021, I was staffing there for a few months, then it was shut down. I don’t fully remember what staff rank I was but I do remember being a moderator.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I usually get on around 3-4 and until around 10:30 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team to help the people around me and help the atomicRP community, I believe I would be a good staff member because of my previous punishments in the server, the reason I think this is because due to the fact that I have been warned and banned previously, I know the rules better than some, and I understand the punishments for specific things. I also have experience staffing a DarkRP server. I enjoy talking to people in the server and advocating for people that have been wronged by others in the server. I want to help people understand the rules and punishments of the server, and help people continue to have fun and enjoy the server. I am great at keeping calm and explaining things to people, I am also good at hearing both opinions/sides of a story. Overall,
I want to ensure people have a good time in atomic.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted to the staff team because I think I would be great at it, I believe I can be a great part of the staff team. I also have some qualities most others don’t, as stated further in this. I have experience in darkRP staffing. I can stay calm with people, I can handle stressful situations. I can deal with people that are very rude/disrespectful. I can help people with things and I am good at explaining things. I believe I could be a great addition to the staff team. I think that I could seriously help improve the server and help people with their problems in server, I think I would do amazing as staff. I can handle stress very well, I can stay calm, I had done very well at ZeusRP, sadly they got shut down, but I can find one of my higher ups from when I was on that server if needed, he can tell you how I did there. I believe I could do better than most trial mods and I will do my best in every way. I fully understand the importance of being a good staff member and I know I could live up to those expectations.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
- 1 being a bitch