Chickenn

Steam Name:
Chicken

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
/bloodyenderman

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag
Chicken šŸ”#9211

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes and no i was waned but i got it removed by appeal so right now i have none

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1week 15 hour 46 min in game and ive been on the discord forever

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes i have read everything on the rules like 10 times at this point

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes i have and im going to make sure to read up on everything before i do my interview next time.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i do use it everyday

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
i used to be a dev on two garrys mod servers for a couple months until they were a dead sever then i resigned, the second server didnt want me after about a month.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Wilkers and Panda both have said i should go for staff

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have used SAM Awarn3 but never used BLogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because i am addicted to playing this server and have wanted to be staff for a very very very long time, i just now started playing again so im back to apply again after two weeks and hopefully ill make a good impression during a interview this time, i have people when they break the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think i should be accepted onto the staff team because i spend most of my day on this server when i have the time, i have met almost all the new staff and they now know who i am and hopefully wont put negatives because they didnt know me, the atomic dark rp rules are different than other servers and i think i could also be helpful with assisting new people who dont know the nlr or raid rules because people seem to have issues with that kind of rule. I have good talking skills to people.

-/+
+You put more effort in your application this time
-You asked me like 4 times to read your application

-1 has only ever been toxic to me, cant say ive ever had a good interaction with him (as you can see above where someone gave him an honest -1 and he in turn called him a dumbass)

+1 I know he's applied a million times but he has a good heart and I know he'll fit into the culture just fine (after getting some of that toxicity out of him)

Your In-Game Name:
Chickenn

Steam Name:
Chicken

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
/bloodyenderman

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag
Chicken šŸ”#9211

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes and no i was waned but i got it removed by appeal so right now i have none

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1week 15 hour 46 min in game and ive been on the discord forever

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes i have read everything on the rules like 10 times at this point

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes i have and im going to make sure to read up on everything before i do my interview next time.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i do use it everyday

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
i used to be a dev on two garrys mod servers for a couple months until they were a dead sever then i resigned, the second server didnt want me after about a month.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Wilkers and Panda both have said i should go for staff

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have used SAM Awarn3 but never used BLogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because i am addicted to playing this server and have wanted to be staff for a very very very long time, i just now started playing again so im back to apply again after two weeks and hopefully ill make a good impression during a interview this time, i have people when they break the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think i should be accepted onto the staff team because i spend most of my day on this server when i have the time, i have met almost all the new staff and they now know who i am and hopefully wont put negatives because they didnt know me, the atomic dark rp rules are different than other servers and i think i could also be helpful with assisting new people who dont know the nlr or raid rules because people seem to have issues with that kind of rule. I have good talking skills to people.
-1. Only ever been toxic to me. As Koda* put it, called someone a dumbass. Donā€™t think would be good for staff.