Denied djmdd Staff Application

Roombas

User
Nov 22, 2021
Username: djmdd

◈ Your In-Game Name: Angry Roomba

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015455941/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): djmdd#0514

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. So I have 1 class 4 and the back story on that was I was messing around with a friend when a bystander reported me for calling him a monkey ingame leading to the warn being issued. I also have 2 class 5s , 1 due to a rage I had 4-5 months ago and the 2nd for a mistake on my part for not checking if rules changed when an admin said kos if near was a valid thing in a raid advert. I have 1 class 3 from 3 days ago due to me accidentally killing a kidnapper who has a green shirt and another guy had a green shirt tried to kidnap me.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 25 days 6 Hours 46 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Gmt

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on after school so 3-8 pm but only on days I don't work.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I could help keep the server clean and help the staff out as everyone has a life outside the game and they shouldn't be rushed to get on due to no staff being on. I'm very active and I don't really got anything that would prevent me from being on other than work or if my parents need me to watch the kids. After I was unbanned after the 2 week ban I came back to seeing the server in chaos and I want to help out and make sure the server isn't in a state of chaos (unless noob is on :>). I feel I have grown a bit more mature than how I was a month ago. I feel like if I'm given the chance I can prove I have matured and be a good aspect to the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? In my opinion it's 50/50. Alot of people on atomic know me as a hyper child who seeks for attention but Im trying to change how people see me. I don't want to be a minge who is despise by everyone including staff. I feel like if I was given a chance on the staff team I could show how mature I can be and work on alot of issues as a person. As staff I feel like it will also help me show responsibility and patience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Any information that u guys want me to add please dm me on discord djmdd#0514 or just leave a comment.

Last edited:
+/- Lots of warns. Effort is lacking, but playtime is good and the interactions I've had so far were great.

-1 I know I'm very inactive but I've had a long list of interactions with Roomba due to me being a High Council Member of the Bambozzinis and the majority of them have been immature, offensive or chaotic. I would actually cry if someone like him would ever take my ticket. Long list of warns and casual use of language that can be considered a Class IV and might slip up as staff.

-1 I know I'm very inactive but I've had a long list of interactions with Roomba due to me being a High Council Member of the Bambozzinis and the majority of them have been immature, offensive or chaotic. I would actually cry if someone like him would ever take my ticket. Long list of warns and casual use of language that can be considered a Class IV and might slip up as staff.
I would like to add that we haven't even communicated since the whole Archie thing and the class 4 was when the word monkey was implemented as a hate speech warn

-1 saw him rdm someone earlier today then when he was called out he began to shit talk the person who called him out in ooc

-1 saw him rdm someone earlier today then when he was called out he began to shit talk the person who called him out in ooc
? I never rdmed someone then shit talked if u want u can show proof go to discord and go global chat

Bc it was my friend can I not mess with my friend In a joking way
ive got nothing against you, but if it was a staff member doing that itd look hella unprofessional even if it was with your friend or not, new players might see that and believe its ok and wont get punished for it. . goodluck on your application though

ive got nothing against you, but if it was a staff member doing that itd look hella unprofessional even if it was with your friend or not, new players might see that and believe its ok and wont get punished for it. . goodluck on your application though
Ok ty have a good day

I would like to add that we haven't even communicated since the whole Archie thing and the class 4 was when the word monkey was implemented as a hate speech warn
You constantly say the r word to people for no absolute reason. You RDM people and when they call you into a sit, you say "it's a joke" or "we're friends" it's the same excuse.

You constantly say the r word to people for no absolute reason. You RDM people and when they call you into a sit, you say "it's a joke" or "we're friends" it's the same excuse.
When was this bc I never called anyone an r word for a while