Edit how Tunnel Bases can be built.

JohnnyRicoGaming

User
Jun 16, 2021
I'm just go off a limb and suggesting that I don't mind tunnel bases, but with literally a one way direction it just creates chaos and the solution is to make them have a width where 2 players side by side can go through. I have had nothing but problems with tunnel bases. Let alone they shouldn't even be allowed cause technically you are building in a street where as the only job to let you do this is a Hobo. All I ask is either make them where 2 people can pass or get rid of them entirely.

Also agree with the 2 player wide thing, I think tunnel bases are fine but trying to go down a one way outside of a tunnel base is annoying as hell

I'm just go off a limb and suggesting that I don't mind tunnel bases, but with literally a one way direction it just creates chaos and the solution is to make them have a width where 2 players side by side can go through. I have had nothing but problems with tunnel bases. Let alone they shouldn't even be allowed cause technically you are building in a street where as the only job to let you do this is a Hobo. All I ask is either make them where 2 people can pass or get rid of them entirely.
I would even say a 2.5 or 3 just so there's breathing room bc if it's barely enough for two, people will still be running into each other.

i’m not going to plus or minus i’m just going to say it tunnel bases block the traffic of the server lag it it’s basiclly a mega base and we know what people think of bases in general on this server anymore so tunnel bases need to be banned there only fun for the people basing in it, it is the most annoying useless thing but i will say it’s fucking smart to use

I like the idea that 2 player wide (or two players must be able to travel though at the same time coming from either direction) would be a good change, Its the wording and player understanding, I think, makes this hard. I think tunnel bases are fine but this could be a good change.

Reactions: MckRic
+1 I think it would be a great idea to add a rule where a tunnel base needs to be 2 players wide to walk through the tunnel.