Aug 27, 2022
Username: JayyT

◈ Your In-Game Name: JayyT

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JaeUFuglyNgl/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Jae#2951

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Unfortunately I was warned almost 2 months ago by mahlasier (sorry for butchering your name) for MRDM. I was trying to kill1 person, and accidently crossfired 2 others which was completely my mistake, and they had my deepest condolences but woefully, it still got pursued at that time. I wished to become a better rp'er after that escapade and have been trying to my utmost, assiduously to be better thus, I believe I have improved as a result of this.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days, 3 hours, 42 minutes, 24 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoon Hours until dusk (~12pm-1am)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really wish to apply for the sugar baby position in this family as I want to be set for a long time, you know? I want to be able to enjoy my days in lavish and relaxed. I want to be able to support Wilker in day-to-day activities in whichever which way or however I'm needed at times. I've heard from other's that this is quite the superlative, meticulous position so I want to give it a go and try again for once, as it does have quite the high reputation.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as though I'm a good fit for Wilker's sugar baby position as it fits my personality a lot, and it would mean a lot to me and whoever else is in the family. I use to be a sugar baby for a different family, but unfortunately they all left one by one until I was the last sugar baby left. I tried waiting, in hopes that maybe someone, anyone would come back but they all abandoned me as they usually do. I promise to serve my sugar daddy with an utmost dignified loyalty to no one else but my sugar daddy as in hopes that maybe I won't be abandoned again, or I could maybe find my place/spot in life.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well to start this off I'd like to say that I go to the gym a decent amount so my glutes are in pretty good shape for stress relief situations that Wilker may need. I can cook from the mornings until dusk (I can make a exquisite, delectable, magnable, curry), clean like a inspectors coming within the hour, do the laundry at night so the house stays cool throughout the day, or just be someone you can talk to for however long you need. I can bathe you when you come home from a long day at work as another stress reliever, and talk with you about your emotions if your maybe frustrated. I can file your taxes for you at the end of the year, and I can be there to hold your hand during hard/rough times. Personally I feel as though these are my good qualities, and I know I'm forgetting some of the most non/complacent ones, but I hope these are enough to suffice my application as a sugar baby and I hope whoever is reading this has a wonderous day.

+/- decent effort
- mrdm not a good look
Yeah the MRDM really isnt a good look on my record, and I wish I could get it wiped clean off my slate, but unfortunately I can't do anything about that. Once again my deepest condolences for those that got affected by it. 😢

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our Wilkers, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.​