Denied Myballs Itch Staff Application

Myballs Itch

User
Sep 3, 2022
Username: Myballs Itch

◈ Your In-Game Name: Myballs Itch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086911342

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your Discord (with tag): Myballs Itch#6969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My previous warnings and bans were all issued for the same and common reasons, including MRDM OR RDM but I'm committed to playing seriously now and having fun on the server, whether that be through playing or helping others.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT UTC-4h

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10AM to like 4AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy conversing with players and attempting to solve any issues they may be having. When they depart joyfully, it's usually a pleasant sensation.Additionally, I would like to contribute to preserving order on the server and punishing anyone who interferes with other players' enjoyment.Furthermore, I would like to get to know the lovely staff members and gain some experience as a staff member in the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm not familiar with the backgrounds of the other applicants, but I can speak to the skills that might make me the most qualified for the staff app. When I have to be in certain situations, I am quite mature. In any circumstance, I can maintain my composure.No matter how long it takes, I will take my time to help any gamer with any issue they may be having. I am also very patient.I never try to derail someone else's experience for my own gain.Before doing anything that could violate a rule or harm someone else, I always give it considerable thought.I believe that if I were welcomed into the team, I would offer as Much as I could to help everyone as calmly and kindly as possible.I can ensure that everyone, including the staff team, has a great time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I can be of assistance to players on the server who hardly comprehend English because I am trilingual.
I'm outgoing and enjoy interacting with others, both out and online.
If I experience challenges in my personal life, I never let them affect how I interact with other people.
I'm a first-year university student, but I'm taking a break and making time for myself.
That's pretty much all I can say about myself. I hope I'm accepted, and if I am, I'll do fantastic. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

ps: i can change my username

Last edited:
+1 Seems well written, well thought through, he seems to me like he may be helpful to the Atomic RP Staff Team.

-1, perma game ban and account isn't publicly viewable
1.Sorry, sir, but my profile is visible to everyone.
2.My account was compromised at the time owing to a poor security system in another game, which is what caused my permanent ban. That incident occurred almost over two years ago. Many thanks.

+/- good app, actually have seen him in game
has class 4 racism n class 5's

Last edited:
Application Denied
You are currently banned on AtomicRP, you also have a Racism ban that is recent.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.