Denied Nippleson Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nippleson

User
May 11, 2022
Username: Nippleson

◈ Your In-Game Name: Nippleson

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BluevyWasTaken/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Nippleson#9701

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. It says I have 2 warns, but doesn't show them anymore.

I believe one was from a RDM or NLR from months ago

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Week, 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a previous staff member on Atomic for around 2-3 weeks.

I was a trial mod, and close to becoming a mod.

I don't have any contacts.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:30pm - 11:30pm (could always be different)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? After my original termination of Trial Mod, I have seen other mods feeling uncomfortable to enforce specific rules, and seemed to not understand some of the basic rules. This server is hands down the best GMod Server I have ever played on! The AtomicRP community are some of the nicest, most friendly people I seen in GMod. (apart from some Staff members) The more I play at night, the less staff I see taking tickets, and it can cause a lot of tickets being unanswered. As a previous staff member one of the worst things is never answering tickets, and as a player I can understand it being very annoying not getting your tickets answered. I understand you're able to make tickets in the discord server, but it should never be like that unless you need help in discord, or you can't login to the server. If someone makes a ticket in game their ticket should be accepted as soon as possible, and resolved the best way it could.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I took a break from GMod for a couple of months, came back and seen how other staff members staff on servers, and I feel I can offer a lot as a staff member to hopefully help the community on removing rule breakers. As I said in the question above, a lot of the staff members I run into seems to always feel uncomfortable to enforce simple rules. I have no idea if it's because they're scared of people disliking them, or what it is. If I were to be a staff member, I can insure being completely comfortable in enforcing any rule I have to, being active as a mod, & of course being friendly to the community. (I actually ran into some staff members who were disrespectful.)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Hayden, and as you might've seen prior to this. I have been terminated from Trial Mod before. I believe that the termination was bogus. I broke 1 rule fair and square, and accepted any sort of punishment that would've been given. But the problem wasn't that. According to Wilkers, I was showing favoritism to specific people in the tickets I took. I obviously knew this was wrong, and I tried discussing it with him personally about the matter. He kept declining to show me the so called "evidence" he had against me. If he had evidence against me about it, I bet I could easily debunk what he saw, and what actually happened during the ticket. (But as far as I know, I never showed favoritism. I tried my best being fair in the tickets)
I have no bad blood with Wilkers or anything, I just wanted to clear up the whole Trial Mod termination to everyone so they understand what happened.

+1 I knew him when he was a mod previously and he took my tickets and dealt with them exactly how they were supposed to be handled. Highly Recommend.

+1 seems to have a good reason to wanna join. Not sure what he means by
"The AtomicRP community are some of the nicest, most friendly people I seen in GMod. (apart from some Staff members)"
but lets see a interview

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.