Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoka

User
May 26, 2021
Murica, Murica
Username: Umbreon077

◈ Your In-Game Name: Smoka

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870789297/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Spirit#3891

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My previous days on atomic were honestly devious; I have 1 class 5 MRDM that cannot be dropped, and I also have 1 class 3 RDM. I know this may draw me to a major setback in joining the team, and even if it is the reason I'm not accepted, I would like it to be clear that I regret making those decisions. This server has the most caring, formidable, and overall G staff I have ever seen or been around, and that's something you don't really come across in this game. Me risking my ability to play on this server and the fun of other people was completely out of hand, and I hope to be forgiven.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I am currently at 4 days 4 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a moderator on Icefuse StarwarsRP for around 2 months, and I ended up resigning due to personal matters. But this was around 2 years ago now.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Normally around 3pm to 2am CST. (depending on how tired I get)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been on good for almost 5 years now, And my entire time playing this server I have NEVER come across a server with this amount of positivity. The staff, The community, and Almost everyone are just amazing. They've made me feel extremely welcomed and happy to be spending my time on the server, And id like others to be able to have that same experience. But of course, there are setbacks, There's always going to be plenty of trolls coming in and out of the server, But id like to change that. When I first came to atomic I was the same way, I didn't listen. But I was shocked after I realized how much fun everything could be when you actually follow the rules. And that's my main goal, To have others experience that same feeling. I don't just wanna remove trolls from the server, I wanna help them understand they can actually have a lot more fun when they play by the rules! I would truly be honored to be able to give these players this positivity.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As a member of the server, I will always make sure people know I'm coming to them with care; whether it's someone who is upset and needs support, or a troll harassing someone, I always make sure to quickly and cautiously defuse the situation. I'm also very up-to-date on the rulebook; with each update, I make sure to do another complete readthrough just to stay current, so if a player has a question on the rules, I'll always have an answer. I'm also determined to never hold anything against a player. With each sit, I'll remain neutral and act only on evidence. And overall, I just love Atomic!!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well to start, I currently have 1099.7 Hours on Garry's mod, And I've come to love this game with all of my heart (Honestly just atomic)

But now to get to the details of myself, My name is Caleb, I'm 17 and currently work a part-time job for a stage-setting company. When I'm not dealing with IRL matters, I spend my time on atomic!

My favorite hobby besides Video Games would have to be singing, To me, life is all about the things you can do with your voice, And I live by that motto. Without a voice, We are nothing. And the louder you speak, The more they'll listen. (Got that from an ismfof song lol)

So that's a few things about me! If you would like to know anything else, feel free to hmu!

+1 a former troll reforming trolls sounds like a great story to me. Good app and seems confident about knowing the rules and what he's learned, worth an interview

+1
crycat-crying-cat.gif

- well thought out and typed
- forth coming with his past and how he has changed/moved past those behavior's and actions
- very confident and respectful both vocally and gramatically.

+1, Great effort. Interacted with them over the past few days. Have nothing negative to say

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to WashMerk#7790 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.