User
Jun 7, 2021
Your In-Game Name: 2Vapor

Steam Name: 2Vapor

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : 2Vapor's Profile

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: 2Vapor#1337

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Answer : Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Answer : Unfortunately I was warned apon 2-3 hours of first joining the server. I Random Death Matched with someone. It was on accident and the individual was dead set on warning me. Unfortunately that is the way it is but it was my fault and I take credit for it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) Answer : I have 2 days of playtime. It is currently going up as you read this.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Answer : I have read on the rules multiple times. When I get bored I usually read them for fun while waiting for my printer to make money. Sure it sounds weird but I get bored and try to find something productive to do.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Answer : I have read up on the whole staff information section. I have also made sure to study the staff handbook a couple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Answer : I do have a microphone on a constant basis and have a backup microphone on standby for emergencies.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Answer : I have a long extent of staffing on Garry's Mod Servers. Sinful RP was my first staff. I was a admin. I was a head admin on Blaze DarkRP. I was also a admin in Eclipse DarkRP. I am also the owner of Eclipse Networks, two DarkRP servers that are a work in progress. If needed I can get in contact with theses server owners if you would like references.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Answer : Unfortunately I do not have any recommendations from other staff members. I know some staff members but not enough to the point to have any recommendations.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Answer : I have experience with all of them. I know AWarn like the back of my hand, as well as Billy's Logs, I know SAM admin system very well, But I don't have my key binds set yet due to me resetting my settings.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Answer : I want to be apart of the staff team because I would like to bring my experience to the staff team so we can all collaboratively work efficiently and fast, I would like to bring my light to the staff and to the server, I want to show some people that fighting is not the best way to solve problematic situations, rather to go by the facts rather than opinion, and to determine the solution based on the factual evidence. Another reason is that I feel that the staff is overrun and burdened by the staggering amount of tickets and I feel that the staff is a bit stressed due to this and I would like to bring myself here to relive most of this stress off of the staff. I get RDMED and RDAED a lot, I feel this frustration as a user and sometimes staff are busy with other sits. It is very frustrating from a user standpoint. I would like to just make sure the people on this server are pleased and happy. I care about peoples feelings and try to sympathize in their standpoint. Lastly I am just very passionate about Atomic. I love this server and was blown away on how amazing the server is built. Everything is organized so well that I just couldn't miss this opportunity to at least try my best to become apart of the community as a staff member

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Answer : I feel that I should be accepted due to me having a decent amount of experience. I also have a lot of real life experience. Having this experience in my point of view is very crucial in efficiently solving problematic situations. I have a lot of patience as I am a owner at my diesel power system repair shop and I have to crucially make sure my employees are doing their job to the best of their ability while still being comfortable in the work environment. Over time some people will get a bit stubborn and you have to learn how to deal with that professionally and efficiently. Also I work well with people. I try my best to view peoples standpoints and opinions. This is important. It is also more important to go by factual evidence rather than opinionated evidence. Mixing the factual evidence and working with the people to find the most realistic, and reasonable solution. Working with people in a decent way is important. I have a lot of hours on GMod, I am very familiar with LUA and can help when it come to individuals having client side issues. I also am always open to constructive criticism from people so I can always keep a constant growth. I want to help staff with this sort of thing, if they are struggling. I also am here for personal things. I went through a extremely tough time in my childhood and will share my story one day. I know how to sympathize with most as I have mostly been there and done that. I am always here as a friend to help. During my high school career I started college early and still ongoing. The rest of my classes are online. So after work I do what I need to do then hop on GMod usually from 3pm-7am EST. I am going for a bachelors degree in Homeland Security-Counter Terrorism. The in person classes I took taught myself leadership values.

What is your timezone?
EST

I appreciate your time and your attention to my staff application. It means the most to me. Thank you -2vapor

Last edited:
+1 haven’t interacted with you personally but you have a really good app and you seem fit to become staff

+1 this man is a very cool guy, ive seen him around and now we are basing together, i gave him a lite quiz on the rules and he got most of the questions right

+1 Good App, I can see you put a good amount of effort in. Good luck in the interview! Make sure to read up on the rules.

+1 Love to see how much effort you put into your app, I wish you luck bud!

+1
based with you once and you were an amazing person :D
the application was very well done so bravo on that too
<3

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MonkeyGod#8402 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​