Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziptie

User
Oct 6, 2023
New york
Username: Dr poop

◈ Your In-Game Name: z1ptie

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050185172/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Ziptie#1208 / iamziptie

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Alright here goes the wipeout!

so based on gerneral warns since im not home right now i cant aquire any pictures of what i have

But to my knowledge i have to Fail rp during a raid warns, ad both of them were pd raids THat i had done before the 10 minutes was up making a miscalculation on my raid timer that i turn on if i want to raid again,

THere is one thing, ON my record there was a massrdm warn that was put in recently that i had won the appeal due to the mod misunderstading the raid rule but the warn wasnt removed from my record and i was never banned for it you can find the warn appeal in the forums.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? American east (time is 10am for me right now

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on week days 5-10pm on weekends and breaks 11am - 3am week ends can vary down to 6 am unless i have work or not

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? 1. Community building: This server isnt like how the server used to be back in febuary, it gone to shit filled with little kids try to be copy cats to how i acted and i want to be a enforcer the laws i caused to be made.

2. My change in behaviour: From looking at how ive acted now ive left my higher minging days behind to just fuck with people i know, I've stayed away from me created a comotion in the middle of the street to sticking doing basic rp such as, me raiding pd and low income bases, Showing that is all i do on the server, i have no intent on ruining someone day unless they ruin mine first.

3. Teamwork: Buliding this trait for me to help other staff members deal with more seasoned players that will defend themselfs with the rules, it good to have a someone on the staff team the speaks the minge language, helping the expericent for newcomers on the server.. Making the server a better place.

4. the staff team alone: I hate being known as the person that will ruin someone day on this server and i want to change for the better of my self and become a staff member to show that i will care for this sever as much as possible to make atomic for people who have played for a while like me and even new comers who want to try something new for their spice in games.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? 1. How i act: SHwoing how ive been on the server i have softened up i ive been considdering becoming a mod since the end of august because of how the server is going to shit, i have played on this server for way too long to not give moderating a try, i wish i gave my self a batter record but massa and xpann were to easy to fall into minging with. Im giving this a try to build my rep on the server back up and i want the server to become a etter place and community for the players from all around the world, this is my last resort, if i win this i will stay on the staff team as a staff memebr if i dont, i quit.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. LOve you guys message me on discord for any questions.

The sentiments on this application are throwing me off a little. You would like to become a staff member to attempt to change the way people view you as a person BUT you also state that if you do not become a staff member, you will quit. That's a little confusing in my opinion. Another thing I would like to mention is the grammar and the spelling on this application (I know, it's not a huge thing). I recommend going through your application again and fixing any errors as it seems you sort of rush this a little to start off. I will remain neutral for now.

+/- 1

The sentiments on this application are throwing me off a little. You would like to become a staff member to attempt to change the way people view you as a person BUT you also state that if you do not become a staff member, you will quit. That's a little confusing in my opinion. Another thing I would like to mention is the grammar and the spelling on this application (I know, it's not a huge thing). I recommend going through your application again and fixing any errors as it seems you sort of rush this a little to start off. I will remain neutral for now.

+/- 1
Thanks for the message and hat I mean is I e played on this server for so long that this is my last resort before I will stop playing this game and move on because of school and sports and if it didn’t work out I’m gonna leave😥

Thanks for the message and hat I mean is I e played on this server for so long that this is my last resort before I will stop playing this game and move on because of school and sports and if it didn’t work out I’m gonna leave😥
I see. Thank you for clarifying that. I suppose I can overlook the spelling and grammar issues. I will offer my support to you.
Changing my vote to +1

-1 Terribly immature person, troll, aggressive, short tempered, need I go on?

-1 ye no if I wasn't allowed to come back to staff before I was blacklisted you're probably not going to make it. Your lack of effort and constant outburst is a big no. I can see you raging and yelling at players for doing lil things. Absolutely not plus werent u quitting?

-1 ye no if I wasn't allowed to come back to staff before I was blacklisted you're probably not going to make it. Your lack of effort and constant outburst is a big no. I can see you raging and yelling at players for doing lil things. Absolutely not plus werent u quitting?
love you roomba <3

While I do think you are overall a funny community member, I have seen you on the server enough to know that you wouldn’t make a good staff member. I think that you can change my opinion but it will take a lot of time with a proper attitude change, just like I mentioned on Roombas application.

While I do think you are overall a funny community member, I have seen you on the server enough to know that you wouldn’t make a good staff member. I think that you can change my opinion but it will take a lot of time with a proper attitude change, just like I mentioned on Roombas application.
Thank you for your response Smokey I want to change my behavior as much as possible and this is one of the steps I’m taking

I agree with your msg alot. Ziptie we both made our name known for minging and causing chaos 1 month of good behavior wouldn't change that

fine you guys win😞
If you truly want to make the server better, you don’t need to be staff for that. Be a positive impact and change. It’s really just that simple. I like seeing you around the server, and being staff is relatively easy… just need to prove what you say.

If you truly want to make the server better, you don’t need to be staff for that. Be a positive impact and change. It’s really just that simple. I like seeing you around the server, and being staff is relatively easy… just need to prove what you say.
I’ve been in this server for over a year now, I just want to try something new

Status
Not open for further replies.