Denied Dr poop Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think you will make a good staff member at this current time. Your recent behavior hasn’t been really staff oriented. I think if you change things around and re-apply in the 2 weeks I’ll be more comfortable +1ing

I don’t think you will make a good staff member at this current time. Your recent behavior hasn’t been really staff oriented. I think if you change things around and re-apply in the 2 weeks I’ll be more comfortable +1ing
thanks for the advice i hope to change my behavior as much as i can

honestly, it does have to be a -1. IF your behavior does change like you say you want it to over the 2 weeks, then perhaps it can be a +1.

honestly, it does have to be a -1. IF your behavior does change like you say you want it to over the 2 weeks, then perhaps it can be a +1.
thanks for the reply proto that is my plan for the next 2 weeks to be a better peron on the server (can i still have my plinko base up)

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions

1 lying about age (i have photo proof)
2 alt forums account (hes blacklisted on his main ziptie acc)

Status
Not open for further replies.