Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. fail rp during raid class 3
fail rp class 2

How much playtime do you have on the server? 164 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was staff on garnet gaming.net a few months and i was head mod.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff team because I believe I would be able to bring more diversity and point of views to the server. I was head moderator on Garnet due to my sit numbers and being able to respect and reason with every player. I don’t bring my opinions into the sits and I always hear both sides of the story. I also want to be on the staff team so I can bring light and awareness to how serious harassment is. I’ve been in 4 harassment sits that just took to long to be resolved. Being able to be on the staff team would allow me to help the players being harassed and hopefully not make them wait as long as i’ve had to for their situation to be resolved. Lastly I want to be on the staff team to help the other staff members feel relieved of the stress they have to take on while doing sits and also just be productive and always help players and even help the server stay a positive environment.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted due to my motivation and lack of giving up. I stay motivated to do whatever job i’m assigned to. That being sits or whatever the server needs. I should also be accepted due to my previous staffing on another Darkrp server. I was promoted 1 day into being apart of the staff team for having 179 sits in 1 night. I always thrive to do my best or at least try to do my best. Since Garnet i’ve looked for an environment that I enjoyed and wanted to be apart of long term and I finally found that with Atomic. It’s a server I really enjoy and the only Darkrp server I play. Being in this community as allowed me to make so many new friends and also expanded my POV on things, and with me being staff I hope to bring that same energy to new players. I wouldn’t want a player to think they don’t belong or feel left out while playing the server and with being staff I could show them the different jobs and teach them how to RP as those jobs so they can feel included.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. proof of sit number btw !

IMG_7021.png

thank you that’s it !

+1

Great to interact with in game, very professional, and extremely dedicated.

+1 Think that having more diverse people like herself would be a good fit for the community. I also think having someone who is good at doing tickets would be an excellent addition to atomic.

Status
Not open for further replies.