i dont understand what do these people think to be honest. i see the same staff responding to staff applications over and over again. yes there is

autumn pepper 🍂

Eternally Aggravated
User
Sep 15, 2020
Tokyo, Japan
i dont understand what do these people think to be honest. i see the same staff responding to staff applications over and over again. yes there is exceptions but mostly admins are responding to these people. this isn't gta 5 that the people forget about you if you go behind a corner.

To be fair, these people you are referring too are the people who forget the person when they go around the corner. It is only normal that they assume everyone else does too. Speaks for their intelligence and social skills.

To be fair, these people you are referring too are the people who forget the person when they go around the corner. It is only normal that they assume everyone else does too. Speaks for their intelligence and social skills.
I have a recording of that, and no you were afk and straight left as well for rdm 2 people, there we 5 instances I watched of rdm 2 of nlr not to mention our little talk about how you did not care about how many dark rp servers you were banned from. that on top of how your game was still responsive after you were jailed making your entire story a lie, well unless you have evidence otherwise.

sounds like u just need to talk to wilkers

if you have a problem with someone on the server u can make a player report or even a staff report. i'd also like to add that we are here to have fun not to just punish. you can also make warn/ban appeals if you felt you were wronged. i've never seen you in game giver take i'm mostly active towards the weekends, but thanks for sharing your opinion and trying to improve the community. if you'd like to help you can apply for staff.

I have a recording of that, and no you were afk and straight left as well for rdm 2 people, there we 5 instances I watched of rdm 2 of nlr not to mention our little talk about how you did not care about how many dark rp servers you were banned from. that on top of how your game was still responsive after you were jailed making your entire story a lie, well unless you have evidence otherwise.
I am confused by this? are you talking about someone else? I thought I was agreeing with you in a sarcastic nature of how "those people" see the world.

I am confused by this? are you talking about someone else? I thought I was agreeing with you in a sarcastic nature of how "those people" see the world.
soooooo things to point out, you admitted to leaving in the sit which is LTAP (Leaving To Avoid Punishment) and if that carries over if you were innocent I do not know. Though I am pretty sure staff can look up where you killed him and logs to see if you owned the building or not during that time.

My question is the ban for 1 day RDM that means the staff at that point had looked through the evidence and your past warns to see and decided on your time, correct me if I am wrong but a day long ban is a class III for the forth time? Which means that you stayed long enough to hear the staffs decision and sentence then decided to leave....

soooooo things to point out, you admitted to leaving in the sit which is LTAP (Leaving To Avoid Punishment) and if that carries over if you were innocent I do not know. Though I am pretty sure staff can look up where you killed him and logs to see if you owned the building or not during that time.

My question is the ban for 1 day RDM that means the staff at that point had looked through the evidence and your past warns to see and decided on your time, correct me if I am wrong but a day long ban is a class III for the forth time? Which means that you stayed long enough to hear the staffs decision and sentence then decided to leave....
I have 1 fail base warn from months ago, and that is it, I think you have the wrong person, I am the one in the blue and black anime model who does the safe space bases.

if you have a problem with someone on the server u can make a player report or even a staff report. i'd also like to add that we are here to have fun not to just punish. you can also make warn/ban appeals if you felt you were wronged. i've never seen you in game giver take i'm mostly active towards the weekends, but thanks for sharing your opinion and trying to improve the community. if you'd like to help you can apply for staff.
i don't understand the point of this post and if this ^^^ was directed towards me? i also play on the weekends

1669005226472.png

Is everything ok? Not sure what this thread is about

I have 1 fail base warn from months ago, and that is it, I think you have the wrong person, I am the one in the blue and black anime model who does the safe space bases.
Since it is clear your trolling at this point I am done arguing, if you do not get what I mean go read your own messages and count the 180s.

i don't understand the point of this post and if this ^^^ was directed towards me? i also play on the weekends
You have had previous sits regarding the same fail base from Bob feet. You never changed the entrance of the base so both players have a fair advantage.
the entrance was an angle base where they can only see your feet as you come into your base giving you the advantage. my replay buffer didn't record but bob feet handled the sit with me because he was afk n it wasn't his first offence.

even more lost , these are my words from https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/okidoki-warn-appeal.10290/#post-63021 clean straight to the point plz "the same staff responding" ?? idek