i dont understand what do these people think to be honest. i see the same staff responding to staff applications over and over again. yes there is

Since it is clear your trolling at this point I am done arguing, if you do not get what I mean go read your own messages and count the 180s.
What??? I have reread this over and over again trying to understand what happened here, the most I can piece together is that this post was originally about a person who was banned for rdm applying to staff. I make my sarcastic comment about their intelligence for doing such a thing, and then I assume you think I am that person who had applied.

Edit: at this point I realize my leg is being pulled.

What??? I have reread this over and over again trying to understand what happened here, the most I can piece together is that this post was originally about a person who was banned for rdm applying to staff. I make my sarcastic comment about their intelligence for doing such a thing, and then I assume you think I am that person who had applied.
He's replying to everyone with previous posts/replies that we have written. That is what is going on haha

Yah I realized, funny but still want to know where it started.
1669087007186.png