Denied Zombone115 Staff Application

MoistBBread

User
Aug 9, 2022
Username: Zombone115

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zombone115

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199373601412/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Zombone115#2630

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? At the time of writing this, I have 1d, 2hr, 23m.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
A little less than a year ago, I staffed on Atomic 3 times on my other account, MoistBananaBread. The first two times, I achieved the rank of mod. The third time, I was a t-mod and shortly after becoming a t-mod, I resigned. I have roughly around 4 months of staff experience.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on around 4:00pm and most of the time, I stay up later in the night; ~1:00am-3:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? As a person who has staffed before on the server, I have experienced a lot of joyous memories and friendships with others in the community. Now, as I walk through the server, I now appreciate the diverse community that Atomic offers. In AtomicRP1, I roleplay as a super-friendly southern hobo that appreciates the little things in life. As I roleplay as this hobo, I get the friendliest and nicest of reactions from people in the server. The reason why I mentioned this statement is because of how important being friendly is; it is very rewarding and wholesome. It also shows that it pays little to receive a lot in return, a simple "have a good day" gives a person a warm feeling and a friendly interaction. If I become a staff member, I will do my upmost to enforce the rules yet still be very friendly and positive towards others.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I play on the server, there are times where there are a few staff members while the server is almost full. Hopefully if I get accepted, I can help during those under-staffed situations. I hope to bond with the staff team and create great friendships, as well as have great chemistry while staffing on the server. I have also have prior interactions with most staff and I keep it all professional whenever in sits. As a former staff member, I have prior experience and interactions with old staff members that still staff to this day. I will be fully respectable towards all staff members and rules.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. As I'm writing this now, I understand my playtime in-game is near to the bare minimum; I would understand how this would be concerning towards staff members reviewing this application. Even though it is near the bare minimum, I promise that I will play on this server very often and very frequently. Another concerning factor is my playtime on the game Gmod itself. As I said before, I have been a staff member on my old account, MoistBananaBread. I recently had to make a new account because I was using my brother's account. I understand how this will also be a major factor in reviewing my application, but I assure you, I will do my upmost to bring these hours up to the fullest. Regarding my old account, I have 718 hours played on Gmod and I have around 2 weeks of in-game playtime on Atomic. On my new account, I have been playing Gmod itself for 3 days now and I already have 34.6 hours played. Regarding other matters, I will introduce a little about myself; I'm very friendly and I'm an easy-going person. I love making funny jokes and interacting with others. I am very social and hard-working. If I do not become a staff member, I will still be the friendly and sociable person I am today. Thank you to the staff members that put in the time and effort to read my application, I wish you the best and have a great day!

+1 Has prior experience sounds like a nice person and has no warns would love to have an interview

-1 They are Old staff but they were staff on atomic 3 times so I think that should apply to everyone and they shouldn't be allowed back

+1
  • Old staff, prior experience
  • Good experiences with the player in game
  • Nice application

0 (+/-)
While you have the prior experience and you'd probably do a good job, coming back as a staff member 3 different times is concerning. Your application is good and you put a lot of detail, but the pattern you've created is your soft spot.​

+1 have had only good interactions with, prior experience, hope to see you get accepted back.

Application Denied

We appreciate your interest in staffing. DM me or any other Super Admin with questions/concerns.